Mothers day is a special day to celebrate the women who have nurtured and cared for us throughout our lives. For many husbands, their wives are the glue that holds the family together.
They are the ones who always know what to say and do in times of need, and who always have a smile on their faces.
On this Mothers Day, take a moment to let your wife know how much she means to you with one of these heartfelt quotes.
Mother's Day Quotes for Wife
- Love and honesty are the things that make a good wife and mother.- Jada Pinnette Smith
- No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother If it is both. He is twice blessed indeed – G.Winn
- If you would have a good wife, marry the one who is good daughter – Thomos Fuller
- A man loves his sweetheart the most. Her wife the best and the mother of his children the longest – Irish written
- I just inherited her sense of resilience and hopefulness and enthusiasm for life that no matter what happen to you, you couldn’t maybe control that but what you try to control was how you responded to it – Hillary Clinton
- Your friendship and love commitment to our family define my life. You fill our days with smiles and beautiful moments to cheer- Anonymous
- A god mother would rather be the mother of a genius than the wife of a hero – Kristi Yamaguchi
- Childhood is so important. Without a loving one, you’re vulnerable throughout your life. We’re all the things our parents are – the good and the not so good. Thankfully, I have a wonderful wife who’s a brilliant mother.- James fix
- My current role model is Beyonce. She is such a strong woman. She can do everything. She has kept herself together and has balanced her life perfectly. She is a great singer, great dancer and a great looker and is now a good mother and wife.- Sunidhi Chauhan
- A girl who bonnets a policeman with an ashcan full of bottles is obviously good wife-and-mother timber.- P. G. Wodehouse
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.- William Makepeace Thackeray
- The best thing a girl can be is a good wife and mother. It is a girl’s highest calling. I hope I am ready.- Nancy E. Turner
- My deal is that I pay more attention to whatever job I have than the relationships I have. Now, if I had considered my job to be a wife and mother, then I would have been pretty good at it. But I didn’t consider it a job. I thought it was like brushing your teeth – it’s not fun, it’s just something you do to keep your teeth from falling out.- Grace Slick
- Wife-Mother-Actress-Author The world will remember.-Eve Arden
- It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding.- Erma Bombeck
You can also read these our special Wishes and Quotes for Mothers Day:
Funny Mothers Day Quotes From Husband to Wife
- “If evolution really works, how come Mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
- “Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts.” – Tina Fey
- “An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.”- Spanish Proverb
- “Over the years I have learned that motherhood is much like an austere religious order, the joining of which obligates one to relinquish all claims to personal possessions.” – Nancy Stahl
- “Once you’re a mom, you’re always a mom. It’s like riding a bike, you never forget.” Taraji P. Henson
- “Maybe it’s just a daughter’s job to piss off her mother.” – Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
- “If your kids are giving you a headache, follow the directions on the aspirin bottle, especially the part that says, ‘keep away from children’.” – Susan Savannah
- “Mama does everything for the baby, who responds by saying, ‘Da-da’ first.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Biology is least of what makes someone mother” – Oraph
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “For when a child is born the mother also is born again.” – Gilbert Parker
- “She taught me that fear is not an option.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
Happy mothers Day Wishes for Wife
- A dearer wife! Thank you for making our lovely family. On this mother’s day I want to admire your steady hope and power. Happy mother’s Day to my dearer wifey
- My wife, you are a precious jewel and unique treasure. You are the reason of mine and my kids smile. I thank God for giving me such a life partner.
- Hey! My dear sweetheart. Your love is my strength and your strength is our children’s success. Be strong and courageous. Sending Mother’s day wishes to your way with love and kisses.
- Wishing a happy mother’s day to my Darlington. You love truly, incomparably, and unconditionally. You are amazing in all ways you are.
- To my lovely super duper wife, you are a pleasant present in our life. For which how much I thank God is not enough. All the prayers for you on mother’s day. A very happy mother’s day to the pillar of my family.
Mothers Day Messages for Wife
- My wishes for today for a caring heart, honest soul and prettiest personality. All those beautiful qualities define one and only my wonderful wife. Unlimited love, hugs and kisses for her. A very happy mother’s day.
- If you wouldn’t enter my life. It wouldn’t be as complete as it is now. I couldn’t find a brilliant mother for my children as you are. Wish you an amazing mother’s day.
- The day you gave me the first good news was so exciting for me. From the day till today I get excited daily to see your kind motherhood. Maybe I got lazy some day but you were always active for my kids and me. I send you my love and wishes for Mother’s Day.
- Hello to the most important person of my life. My hearty wifey I love you the most. You are the strongest and loveliest person known. You give me a smile every morning and put energy in my kids. I want you in my whole life and the life hereafter.