Many dogs, especially the little one want to wish their mom mother’s day. Here are funny mother’s day messages from dogs to the person they are considering their mother. Surprise her with these funny mother’s day messages and create your moment memorable.
Dog are most loyal pet and a friendly creature. They are always ready to express their love to their mentor and honour.
This is the unique and an unusual way of celebrating motherhood by making card from dog with any of the given message of quote.
What Do You Write in a Mother's Day Card For a Dog?
There are thousands of quotes and wishes for dog cards on mother’s day. Loving your pet is suspiciously the best feeling. Thank your honour for she is bringing you up to be friendly and lovely. Use these messages list to celebrate human like your mother.
Funny Mother's Day Messages From Dog
Wishing happy mother day to you, my mom. However i cannot say this through words but I wish you through love. I keep you in my heart.
You are a true definition of love. What I am today is because of you I love you most with all my heart. Keep shining and loving me.
I wish you a happy mother’s day. Mom, you are great. I want you to be happy forever.
I share a special bond with you. I want more laughter and fun in this bond. Happy mother’s day.
My love will become the most comforting and warmth full to you. Happy mother’s day to you.
It’s not necessary to tell mom to show the relationship between mother and son. But the most important thing is to express selfless love to you, the most deserving one—wishes for you on this Mother’s Day.
I promise you to become the source of happiness for you and will take any stress far away from you. I want to see a smile on your face.
Happy Mother’s day. You always fold me in your comfortable arms. I love the way you protect me. This is the only quality of yours to show unconditional and unexpected love.
I am your puppet but I know you love me as your son. I wish you a happy mother’s day with love and affection.
I love the way you behave with me. I love when you feel my insult personally. You didn’t bear my sadness. You are a true master and a caring mother. Love you. Happy mother’s day to you.
Happy Mother's Day Dog Quotes
- “Being a mother does not mean relating to someone by blood. I mean loving someone unconditional and with your whole heart.”- Patti Floyd.
- “When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone is happy to see you” -Nora Ephron
- “Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.” – Thom Jones.
- “Those who teach humanity aren’t always human” – Donald Hicks.
- “The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.” – George Graham.
- “Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love. They depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog. It merely expands the heart.” – Erica Jong.
- “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – said Andy Rooney.
- “A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart.” – said Judy Desmond.
Dog Mom Quotes For Cards
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” – Orhan Pamuk
- “Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.”- Groucho Marx
- “Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” – Dean Koontz
- “Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and the dog would go in.”- Mark Twain
- “Because of the dog’s joyfulness, our own is increased. It is no small gift. It is not the least reason why we should honor as love the dog of our own life, and the dog down the street, and all the dogs not yet born.”- Mary Oliver
- “I am suspicious of people who don’t like dogs. But I trust a dog when it does not like a person.”- Bill Murray
- “I hope my tongue in prune juice smothers, if I belittle dong and mother.” – Ogden Nash
- ” In the times of joy, all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag.” – W.H. Auden
- “A dog is the only thing on earth, man or beast, that loves you better than he does himself.”- Josh Billings
Funny Mother's Day From Dog Quotes
- “Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.” – William Feather
- “My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.” – Buddy Hackett
- “Clarity and focus doesn’t always come from God or inspirational quotes. Usually, it takes your mother to slap the reality back into you.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Mothers were meant to love us unconditionally, to understand our moments of stupidity, to reprimand us for lame excuses while yet acknowledging our point of view, to weep over our pain and failures as well as cry at our joy and successes, and to cheer us on despite countless start-overs. Heaven knows, no one else will.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.” — Florida Scott-Maxwell
- “Why don’t kids understand that their nap is not for them but for us?”- Alyson Hannigan
- “There’s something really empowering about going, ‘Hell, I can do this! I can do this all!’ That’s the wonderful thing about mothers, you can because you must, and you just do.”- Kate Winslet
- ‘I don’t think so mommy!’ is what my child said after, ‘Can you please pick up the popcorn you threw all over?’” – Anna Fari
Find more wishes and quotes for mothers day: