Mothers play a big role in our lives. They play a great role in the upbringing of their child. They are a blessing from God. A family without a mom is incomplete.
We should all be thankful for the existence of our mama. Without her, life has no meaning. So, if you are looking for some beautiful and heart-touching lines for your mama, then you are exactly here at the right place.
We have written some beautiful and unique heart-touching lines for your mom. Read them and pick any of these and send her. We are assuring you by reading these lines, you and your mama will like them. And in this way, she would feel so special and your bond with her gets even stronger.
So, what are you waiting for? Just give them a read and send her and get the love you deserve.
How can I express my love to my mother?
There are so many ways to express love to mama. A few are given below:
- Dear mama, life is better with you.
- You are not just my mama, but also my best friend.
- Mama, I admire you and your love.
- You are my daily inspiration.
- Dear mama, I feel so blissful to have you.
- I love the way you handle all my problems. I love you, mama.
- No matter what happens mama, you will always be in my heart.
Heart Touching Lines for Mother in English
- Moms are the most beautiful and lovely creatures on earth.
- Mother’s love is the purest of all. No one can love purely like mom.
- Mothers are the honest critic and best friend of all.
- No matter what happens, a mom cannot unlove her child.
- Moms’ prayers can make her children achieve their goals.
- Mother is the blessing of God. No one can replace a mother. She is irreplaceable.
- Mom is the person who always knows what her child is going through. She loves making her child feel easy.
- Mother can take place of everyone, but no one can take place of a mother, no matter what happens.
- Only one person can love you in all conditions, and that is, a mother!
- Mother’s love is peace. It can give you mental and physical relief from everything that disturbs you.
- Nothing is as powerful as the love of a mother; it can take her child stronger.
- No matter how old you get, you will always need your mom in your life.
- Motherlove cannot be changed.
- Mother is someone who understands and listens to her child in all situations. She is someone who never leaves her child alone.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile because of you.
- A mother’s hug is so peaceful than anyone else’s.
- Nothing is more beautiful than making mama happy because of your success.
- A mom’s love can warm your heart.
- The presence of mom at home and as well as in life is no less than a blessing.
- A mother’s love has no kind or type, it is what it is.
- The most beautiful thing about a mother’s love is that it is endless. It grows every passing day.
- No one can love more deeply than a mother. No one can care warmly like a mother.
- A day without a mom is a day wasted. A day with a mother is a day well spent.
- No one is kinder than a mother. No one can love your flaws but your mother.
- Moms are the most hard-working souls on earth.
- Moms never leave their children in tough situations and are always ready to help them out of the problem.
- A mother who always values her child is the mother who is being valued by her child.
- Every day is a beautiful day when is spent with a mama.
- Life is so colorless without the presence of a mother. With her, life has meaning. Life is so colorful when a mother is around.
- Mother is the strength of her child. The presence of a mother in her child’s life is so special.
- A child is stronger if he has got the love and support of his or her mother.
- Mother is the best friend of her child. Mothers are the support their children.
- The power of a mother’s love is so strong that it can do anything. It a stronger than any force on this planet of earth.
- A mother sends her child into the world with a bunch of love and joy.
- The world’s most safe place is in her arms. The warmth of her arms is the purest and most beautiful thing to feel.
- A mother’s love can give strength and hope for her child’s future.
- Mom’s love for her child shines brighter than any light. It shines brighter than the sun.
- Moms are the most precious gift from God. They are more precious than any treasure. They are the most precious of all.
- The most beautiful and lovely feeling in the world is a child being wrapped in the arms of her or his mother. Nothing can beat this feeling. It is unbeatable.
- A child has everything if he has got his mother’s love.
- No power on earth except God can separate a child from his mother.
- A mother’s love is so pure as honey. It can always help you through your darkest days of life. it never leaves.
- A mother’s love for her child is eternal.
- Mother is so precious that she would her child through thick and thin. She never leaves her child and always guides her child throughout her life.
- Every love has an end. But a mom’s love is endless. It is something limitless.
- A home without a mother is not a home.
- The most extraordinary bond in the world is the bond between a mother and her child. No one can break that bond. It is unbreakable.
- A mother is a person who is happy with her child’s success more than anyone. She always prays for the success and happiness of her child.
You may also like:
Short Mom Quotes for Mother Day
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. – Tenneva Jordan
- A mother understands what a child does not say. – Jewish Proverb
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. – Anonymous
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” –William Makepeace Thackeray (Anne Becher)
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. – Princess Diana
- No man is poor who has a Godly mother. – Abraham Lincoln
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world, a mother’s love is not.” –James Joyce (Mary Jane Murray)
- “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” —Barbara Kingsolver
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange.
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” –Leonardo DiCaprio (Irmelin Indenbirken)
- “My mother is an incredible woman. She’s brought me to this point single-handedly … She’s the most important person in my life.” –Drake (Sandi Graham)
Short Special Words for My Mother
- My mama, you are my superhero. I always enjoy your company. Please never go away from me.
- My world’s most beautiful mama, you are the love of my life. Always stay happy.
- It makes me feel so beautiful to make you smile. I love your smile. May you always smile with a lot of love. Amen.
- Mom, whenever you stop me from doing certain, it turns out to be beneficial for me. You always think for my comfort and my benefit.
- I want to thank you for raising me, for taking care of me, and for everything that you have done for the sake of my happiness.
- My dearest mama, you are the best. You are the best mama. You always guide and support me. I love you today and tomorrow.
- You are a role model. My mama, I am inspired by you. You will always be my inspiration.
- Just want to say that no one can take your place. No one can love me the way you do, and I can’t love anyone the way I do to you. Love you.
- I am so thankful to God for your presence. I always think about what I would do without you. Please mama, always stay kind and lovely.
- You are the reason why I still believe in kindness. You are the reason why I believe in pure love. I love you, mama!
- To the most beautiful woman out there, you are my starlight. Thank you for your existence. I love you my best mommy.
- I found a home in you. I cannot express that what you mean to me. You are the best. Stay the same, mama!
- You are the ray of sunshine in my life. You are the best, my mama!
Heart Touching Quotes for Mother
- ‘’Mom, I simply can’t thank you enough. You gave me all that you had and then some more. You were always there for me no matter what. Nothing will ever compare to the love you have given me, because nothing in this world has ever been so pure.’’- Unknown
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”– Washington Irving
- “But there’s a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begin.”- Mitch Albom
- ‘’My mom is my friend, my teacher, my guide, and my inspiration. I look up to her more than she would ever know. Not only has she always been by my side through anything, but she is an amazing woman who deserves the world.’’ – Unknown
- ‘’The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the love of a mother’’. -St. Therese of Lisieux
- “A mother is the truest friend we have when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”― Washington Irving
- ‘’The heart of a Mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find FORGIVENESS’’. -Honore De Balzac
- “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”― Mitch Albom