Mothers play an important role in our lives. They are the first people we look up to, and they always support us no matter what. Show your mother how much you appreciate her with a heartfelt message on Mothers Day.
Whether she is near or far, these messages will make her feel loved and appreciated.
Mother's Day Messages 2022
I would have realized how fortunate I am to have a mom who is always there for me. At the same time, it’s too late for many things, but it is not too late for me to tell you that I appreciate how loving you are. How give you’ve been & that even though I may not always be suitable for showing it, I love you very much & Happy Mothers Day!
You are the number one mother ever with everything you do and did for our family. We notice and appreciate your love for us as your children.
If there is any definition for God, I’ll always find you in it, mom. For me, your, my GOD, my everything… you’re the greatest mom in the world. There’s no need for mother’s day because every day to me is Mother’s Day. I love you, mom.
I want you to know that “You are as rare as diamonds and not scattered everywhere and anywhere as stones are” Your Loving daughter, friend.
If I have never said thank you for being a friend, I’ll do it now. Thanks for always helping me remember what is essential in life. You are a woman of substance, helpful, tolerant, friendly, & loving. May God bless you & your children.
If I knew as a child what I know now, Mom, I probably wouldn’t have made things so hard for you.
I would have understood that you were looking out for my best interest.
Even though it may not have seemed so at the time.
I would have known how difficult it is to let go,
stand back, and let someone you love to learn from their mistakes.
Short Mother's Day Messages
- Happy Mothers Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. It’s more than we can ever repay you!
- I love you and wish you the best Mother’s Day!
- I am wishing you a calm and relaxing Mother’s Day.
- Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, an act of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!
- Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you?
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- I’m so proud to be your kid.
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me, and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
- Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
- To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.
- Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!
- With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.
- Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!
- To my mom, my friend, my angel. Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.
- We should make every day Mother’s Day for all you’ve done!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Do you know how magnificent you are? Happy Mother’s Day!
- Knowing that you are there for me through the good and the bad makes life a lot easier!
- No one’s had a more significant influence on my life than you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m so proud to be your child. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me.
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you!
- My amazing mother: I don’t know what I’d have done without you. Love you always.
- I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
- Thanks for being the greatest! (you can’t go wrong with Mother’s Day messages like this.)
- You take home the happiest place to be – Love Ya!
- To a great Mom who made every single day growing up special!
- Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you, Mom.
- A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. Take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I feel so proud to have you as my mother.
- You were and are the perfect mother!
- To the most caring, generous, and loving mother. We love you.
- When I think back on the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
- Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom.
Heartfelt Mother's Day Messages For 2022
- You are my ‘supermom’ in the whole world…And I’m your ‘tiny hero’ who always break the rules but never across the ‘wild’ borders…You always protect me with your ‘magic touch’ & ‘mighty hands’…You never let me down even if I’m so close to being ‘terminated’ from the universe. My dearest mummy, I love u today, tomorrow n till the end…Happy Mama’s Day!!!
You know I am so grateful and blessed for having a special mom who is always there for me. I appreciate you a lot. TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS YOU. WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND PLEASANT HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!
Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I thank God for giving you as my mom because there’s no other mother who could replace you to me…”Thank you” may not be enough so receive my hug! hmm..Happy Mother’s Day Love you so much!
Mother's Day Messages Quotes
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
Mother's Day Messages Poems
Mom, you’re everything a mom should be;
Your love shines bright in everything I see.
You’re parent, friend, supporter, all for me.
You give your sweet love unconditionally.
You always do what’s best for me, I know;
You mentored me to help me learn and grow.
Your kindness, caring, nurturing always show;
That’s why I love, respect, and admire you so much.
There aren’t enough words to say what I should say,
So now I’ll wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother, you’re the angel
who brought me into being
and watched over me.
You guided me, sheltered me,
repaired and restored me.
When I was lost,
your focused attention
and unconditional love
lifted me and showed me the way.
I give you the credit
for the best parts of who I am today.
I don’t have words or gifts,
or anything worth enough
to let you know
what having you in my life has meant to me.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.
I love you with all my heart.
If I could be as good a mom like you,
My loving heart would make my family glad.
I’d be an excellent example in all I do;
I’d give my all, give everything I had.
If I could be as good a mom like you,
I’d make each day for family a pleasure.
I’d use my energy, my love, my gifts,
Creating memories, they would always treasure.
You’ve done so much I never could repay;
I love you, Mom. Happy Mothers’ Day!