A teacher is the second mother for every child. As mothers care for nourishing their kids, a teacher works for their education and training to make them a better person. A teacher gives cognitive development, and honing the skills of a student to make them skillful. A teacher contributes to the growth of a nation. For a child the first and foremost inspiration is their teacher. Every student wanted to be like their teacher. Same as mothers teacher can mold a student ‘s mind towards the righteous path. A teacher transfers her energy and enthusiasm to her students, making their day active and bright. As a teacher, she earns the respect for the learning process of children and experiences her role as a parent. A teacher like a mother vow to always start from positive and look for the strength of children.
Parents love their child and want the best of them. This is the same as the quality of a teacher.
How to write Beautiful lines and Saying for Mothers Day wishes for Teacher?
Send Mothers day greetings and mothers day messages to your teacher. Make the second Sunday of May, a special day for your teacher with happy mothers day messages.
Here we are sharing a delightful collection of Mothers Day wishes for our teacher. Share these mothers day messages draft and wishes to the teacher.
Happy Mothers Day Messages for Teacher
- It is the love in your heart and care in your mind that makes you a wonderful teacher and an amazing human being. Happy Mothers Day to you teacher!
- After mother, the only person who works in craving the future of children. From the depth of my heart I wish a very happy mothers day to all teachers who love other kid as their own, nurtured them and love them selflessly.
- Dear teacher, by having you as my teacher I not only find you an excellent teacher but a caring mother. Your motherhood is compassionate towards every student. I wish you a joyous mothers day. Happy mothers day.
- Respected teacher! If I thank you for billions of times, even that will not be enough to express my gratitude and tribute you for what you do for us. Thank you for guiding us in all walks of life. Wishing a very happy Mothers day to an amazing teacher.
- On the soulful celebration of Mothers Day. I want to spread my warmest blessing to my teacher for being so awesome and so sincere to the students. God bless you with all the best health and wealth.
- After my marvelous mother, the person who looks for my betterment all the time is you, My lovely teacher. Wishes for happy mothers day.
Mothers Day Wishes for Teacher
- I am sending my best wishes to my best teacher on this Mothers day. You are the one whom every child could ask for his needs. Happy Mothers Day my sweet teacher.
- Hello my passionate teacher! Thank you for illuminating my mind with moral values and education. Being an orphan kid I didn’t know the love of mother. You are the one who makes me feel the warmth of mother’s affection. Happy Mothers Day to the only Mother of mine.
- My dearest and smartest teacher, you hit my mind in a different way. I never hesitate in asking you about any trouble. I thank God for sending you into my life. Love you ma’am and wishing you the happiest mothers day.
- Having a teacher like you is the best blessing. You helped me grow and move in life. Before you I never experienced this charm of life that gives the confidence of success. You are as pure as mother. Therefore wishing you happy mothers day.
- I feel so lucky to have you as my teacher because you always help me in everything in every facet of life. You are a motivated teacher and a wonderful mom. I want to wish you a happy mothers day.
Inspirational Quotes for Teachers on Mothers Day
- “My teacher treated me as a diamond in the rough, someone who needed smoothing” – Mother Jones
- “I enjoyed school – although I ran away on the first day. I’d reminded the teacher that it was nearly time for ‘Watching with Mother’ on Tv” – Paul O’ Grady.
- “Someone watching over us when we write. Mother, Teacher, Shakespeare, God.”- Martin Amis
- “The teacher, whether mother priest or school master, is real maker of history” – H.G. Well
- “My mother of sorrows is My confidante, My teacher, My counselor, and my powerful advocate”- Pio of Pietrelcina
- “When you observe the life of anyone, a farmer, a teacher, a mother, they are contributing productively into the economy” – Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala
Nice Mothers Day Wishes and Messages for Teacher
- The bond you connect with me was not just a professional bond but an entry to a confused child to establish him best. You touched my heart with the purest love and kindness. You are like my mother. I want to wish you happy mothers day.
- Dear teacher, your presence has transformed me. It’s your support that succeed me in laurels in my life. With best wishes on mothers day to you.
- I respect you as a woman, as a teacher but I love you as a mother. A big thank for every guide that made me a successful person. Happy Mothers day.
- Without you my world would be hollow and miserable. You are the best support and motivated leader of my life. Happy Mothers day to the loudest supporter of my life.
- You are an angel sent from God with love in heart in my life. Nothing is more happier than to know you are my teacher.
- Hey an inspirational teacher, you are my mom. A mom in school who makes school my home. Happy Mothers day my school mom.
- Blessed with a teacher like you is a proud feeling. Your Creativity, Laughter, Devotion and many more qualities makes you the best teacher ever, who inspire every child. Happy Mothers Day
Short Mothers Day Messages for Teachers
- When I found you, I didn’t just find a teacher in you but more than this I found a devoted teacher. Wish you Happy Mothers Day.
- I can forget anything from my childhood but the only one thing to remain is your love, that strengthened me and gave me power. Happy Mothers Day teacher.
- You are the mentor of mine for the toughest time of my life. You lightened my path with the brightness of education. Thanks for everything you did for me. Wish you a happy mothers Day.
- To the caring and selfless teacher, who played a main part in my success, I love you the most and wish you all blessings. Happy Teachers Day.
You can also read these our special Wishes and Quotes for Mothers Day: