Birthdays are a time to celebrate, and what better way to do that than with some funny birthday wishes? Whether you’re looking for something to write in a card or just want to share a laugh with your friends, these wishes will put a smile on everyone’s face. So take a look and enjoy the humor of birthdays!
Funny Birthday Wishes
- See how many candles are on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Haha!
- Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
- I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
- There are plenty of years that I can remember those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. Maybe I’m late, but happy birthday.
- The room is getting hotter, please blow out the candles before your room gets on fire.
- It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
- Too many birthdays means you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
- Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Too many candles on the cake mean you are getting older too fast.
- It’s always very nice to be young but allows you get to older every year. Don’t worry, just enjoy.
- Though science says that people start losing their memory at the age of 41, for you, we can only hope. Haha!
- Can you remember those young, healthy, and colorful days of our young age? It always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
- You are like a sister to me, and I am sure you feel the same way. If you let me borrow all the stuff you get for your birthday, I promise not to tell mom what you did at the party!
- Another year for your back means another year that won’t suck. Another year, another new place that aches.
- Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
- Last week, the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday!’
- I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
- May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
- Better to be over the ground than under it. Happy Birthday! Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Can you sniff all of these candles or should I call the fire department?
- One more year has gone. Now you are more grown up. Make sure you do, it flawlessly.
- It’s always good to have a birthday, but to me it’s another chance to eat lots more cakes.
- You are so old that I don’t think you would be able to find a bigger cake that fits all the candles together.
- No matter how old you become today, don’t let your special day to be spoiled by someone else than me.
- Still your smile looks beautiful with those few remaining teeth. Happy birthday.
- The number of candles is too much for your tiny cake. Make sure to arrange a bigger one next time.I know your best birthdays are yet to arrive. Let’s wait for those. Happy birthday.
Short Funny Birthday Wishes
- So, you are still younger than the age you will be on your next birthday. Have a special celebration.
- Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
- It’s your birthday. Have a buffet cake night and eat as much as you can.
- No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. Happy birthday.
- Nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
- Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard?
- I know we both have grown very old now, but I hope you are not going to die before you taste the birthday cake.
- It’s time to stop counting the number of candles and start to think about the wishes you’ve got today.
- You are a person for whom it’s always tough to find a perfect gift. So, I decided not to bring anything except this beautiful rose.
- Shopping for anything for your special day is always hard, so let’s do it together today.
- Look, the number of candles is getting higher, but the cake is still too small. Happy birthday.
- Next year, arrange a big cake so that the number of candles fits on the cake easily. Wishing you a happy birthday.
Funny Birthday Poem
In the bathroom?
In the toilet?
On your desk?
On the fireplace?
At 40, it is still a great achievement to remember where the car keys are!
All the best!
Giggle a little and have some fun,
Because it’s your birthday fun,
Dance a little more today,
Coz tomorrow will be a new day,
So, enjoy your day today,
As it’s your birthday,
Wish you a happy birthday!
It’s your birthday again
God, please save me from this torture
Again I have to pretend
And do things to please you
Again I have to buy every stuff so new
Oh your birthday is so much fun
I was just doing some time pass
Please don’t mean it or none
Coz your birthday fun has just begun
Wishing a very happy birthday to you
God bless you!
I wish you something, just can’t remember,
Don’t be upset, you’re my family member.
It was clearly, on my mind,
With so many thoughts, it’s hard to find.
Visions appear of colorful balloons,
In the background, I hear those fine tunes.
Near the end of the dream, I can taste a delicious cake,
It must be your birthday, as I awake.
Funny Birthday Messages
One more year added now,
so it’s better to remain over the ground rather than remaining under that.
Wishing you a happy birthday.
You are gradually getting to the top of the hill.
It’s better than being buried under it.
So, it’s another birthday with you.
Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays,
have lived the longest life in the earth.
People often compare birthdays with boogers.
Because, with the increase of its number,
people find breathing harder.
Funny Birthday Wishes To friend
- Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
- It’s getting tougher to see the cake due to the candles over it. Can you remember those days when you had only a few candles on it? Happy birthday.
- It feels great when your loved ones wish you the ways you wanted to be wished for this special day. Enjoy!!
- Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
- Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song – “Happy birthday” to celebrate your birthday.
- You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday.
- Grow older and become toothless soon.
- People often believe that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are a badass!
- You may look old, but your heart is evergreen. You are only twenty if we count the age of your heart. Live as long as you wish.
- Happy birthday, dear. Another birthday means one step closer to the end of life.
- The best secret that is yet to be revealed is your true age.
- Though it’s obvious to grow old, it’s optional to grow up.
- You must enjoy the cake because you won’t get a second chance to enjoy that special item as you are on a diet.
- On your birthday, a few wise words: smile while you still have teeth. Happy Birthday!
- You realize you are getting older when the candles on your cake are more expensive than the cake itself.
- In the hallway? In the bathroom? On the kitchen table? In front of the chimney? At 40, it is truly remarkable to remember when
you left your car keys. Happy Birthday!
- What a great presence! What a remarkable intelligence! What charm, and what beautiful eyes! But, enough about me. Happy Birthday!
- I promise not to tell anyone how old you are this year. Since we grew up together, doing that would give away my age, too.
- You look different. Did you lose some weight? Did you change your hairstyle? Did you get a haircut? There is something different about you. Oh, I know. You are one year older!
- For your birthday, I have been thinking of something grandiose, superb, and impressing. But anyway, I do not cost anything to think, right?
One Line Funny Birthday Wishes
- I got you something we both would like. Too bad I ate on the way here.
- I got you a male stripper, but he can’t come over because he just won’t leave my house.
- You are how old? No, that doesn’t seem right…aren’t you older! I picked out your coffin on the way here. Isn’t it time you
bought that depends now!
- You look good for your age….how much did you pay Satan!
- Happy Special birthday. I guess now we don’t look like twins anymore. I look better!
- God you are old. Oh well, Happy Birthday
- Birthdays are a time of family and friends. Maybe you’ll get some next year.
- I wanted to invite your friends this year, but then I realized they are all mine. Happy B-day anyway.
- Wishing you a special day from your family. We will buy you something next year.
- We wanted to buy you something this year, but our budget wouldn’t allow it. So this card will have to do.
- Turn the card over and you will find your gift…..sucker!
- I looked all over for some classy messages, but sadly I turned up with nothing. I guess they know you too well.
- Happy birthday from friends and family. What? You were expecting something else!
- Your how old? Na, that can’t be right. You look too good!
- Birthdays are a time of togetherness. Don’t worry you won’t find that here!
- I hate to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arrived tomorrow. Happy b-day from your friends and family.
- I got you the ultimate gift…, unfortunately fell down the hole down with it.
- What do you get the one person who has everything? How about a personality?!
- I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you look good for your age. That’s what your relatives are for.
- Wishes comes and go, but age sticks with you!
- I know you want to turn back the clock. But with the amount of years on you I feel that is not a possibility.
- Your age should be in the Book of Records. And you thought you wouldn’t amount to anything.
- This is a time of sentiment and emotion. Screw that! Let’s party boy!
Special Funny Birthday Wishes
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
- Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy friend. Thanks for keeping all of the adults busy with your antics when we were kids so that I never was punished!
- Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you, my ancient friend!
- For your birthday this year, I hope you don’t mind if we avoid the fire hazard of so many candles and use electronic candles, instead.
- I promise I won’t reveal your age to anyone at the party, but we should probably light your cake outdoors in case the candles catch fire.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m forever thankful for a friend like you! I hope these Birthday wishes put a smile on your face!
- No wise man ever wished to be any younger than he was. Old enough to know better…young enough to still do it. It’s nice to be young, healthy, and full of energy. Do you remember what that used to feel like? It’s proven that at the age of 41 you start to lose your memory. We can only hope!
- My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately, that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser.
- OMG, the room is getting hotter! Please call the fire department or blow these candles before it gets on fire.
- On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
- A true friend always remembers your birth date not the how old you are becoming. But believe me, I can remember both of them. I feel so special for this.
- You’ve started forgetting things. It’s an indication that you are getting older. But that doesn’t mean that we will forget to celebrate your special day.
- The usefulness of life is measured on its application, not in its length. Have a wonderful birthday.
- I know the reason why you are scared of your birthday. Because people wish you with weird messages and present your scary cards.
- You try a lot to look younger, but still you look older. Enjoy your day.
- You will find millions of people in this world and among them I would like to wish you a very happy birthday. Make it the best day of your life.
- There are good as well as bad people in the world. Only good people are lucky to find wishes from their well-wishers. Happy birthday.
- Your birth date is very special because the world found was blessed with several special people. But I’m so sorry to tell you that you are not one of them.
- Can you remember our those old days? Those memories are still fresh in my mind. Thanks for being with me. Happy birthday.
- With age, wisdom comes. That’s why I believe you are one of the wisest people.
- No matter how old you become, still you are the smartest and best looking person in this entire world.
- People often say that time is the best healer though it’s also true that time is a dreadful beautician too. Have a wonderful day.
- This message does not contain fat, cholesterol or additives. It is entirely natural, but it contains much more sugar. However, it could never be nearly as sweet as the person who reads it. Smile and Happy Birthday!
- I wanted to put candles on the cake, but it is hard to put that many on it and I ran out of space. Happy Birthday to my favorite person!
- Special people are rare … I am so lucky I met you! Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!
- May you have a healthy year, and because you do not have heat in your house, I wish you a warm Happy Birthday!
- Have a fabulous day today, and remember: you cannot have sex just yet; you will need the energy to blow off your candles.
- Many wishes for a happy birthday. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. But then again, we would need to narrow that down a bit.