Cute Love Quotes
The collection of Cute Love Quotes and pictures. These are the top viral and trending Love Quotes over the internet and social media like Facebook and WhatsApp. Below is the top best Love Quotes collection for Cute Love. If you are looking for Cute Love Quotes then you are at right place. Check out Cute Love Quotes for Tumblr, Cute Love Quotes for Pinterest, Cute Love Quotes for WhatsApp and Facebook Cute Love Quotes. Share these Love Quotes with your friends and make them laugh.
If you’ve been for each other or perhaps in an intimate relationship, you might have experienced the sudden flutter inside your belly, the quickening of the pulse, or perhaps an unparalleled wave of pleasure with no reason. They are signs and symptoms of affection. Love isn’t just an actual attraction, it’s an emotional and spiritual connection too. Love can be quite potent it may uplift or crush you. The tenderness of affection caresses your heart and fills you with untold happiness.
The term “love” stirs the greatest passion in everybody. All people have experienced the presence of affection in a variety of forms: a passion for a mom, child, lover, friend… However, as simple as it’s to like and become loved, it’s very hard to express love. When you are tongue-tied in the existence of all your family members, begin using these love quotes. These quotes make words like, “I really like you” seem redundant. Make certain to make use of these Cute Love Quotes when you wish some ‘melting’ moments.
Sometimes it gets hard to share what you feel about others, nonetheless, things will get better, if you believe and it will meanwhile get inspired with these Cute Love Quotes
Cute Love Quotes Images
Cute Love Quotes
- Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. To make it even, I will steal a kiss from you.
- True love is a glimpse of heaven. It is inspiring and uplifting just like you.
- Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!
- You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
- Someone up there must be watching out for me, because they sent Heaven’s most beautiful angel into my life.
- You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.
- Kiss me. Hug me. Love me. The same quantity of those sweetest things I will return as soon as possible.
- My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.
- My gratitude for having met you is surpassed only by my amazement at the joy you bring to my life.
- When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.
- You are, and always have been, my dream girl. Even before I met you, your vision was in my mind just as you are.
- Between us is one thread: it tied our hearts so we walk close to each other always.
- In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.
Adorable Love Quotes for Her
- You are the only air I breathe. You are ticking in my heart like a little clock. Yes, you wake me up every day, while I fall asleep dreaming of the days when I was alone. No longer am I in such a way.
- Just when I think I couldn’t love you more, you show up and give me another reason for wanting to live the rest of my life with you by my side.
- Two hearts ran to the end of the world. They recognized each other’s eyes at the final border of the end and infinity. In that particular moment, they hugged each other. No one dares to separate them.
- I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
- It’s official: I can’t live my life without you.
- No matter where you go, I will be by your side. Our unbreakable bonds mean we will be as one forever and face the world together.
- You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today, we can blackmail each other.
- FACT: We are perfect for each other.
- I wake in the morning thinking about you, and lay down at night with the same beautiful thought on my mind.
- Can anything be more valuable than our love? Since you are with me, my only measurement is in heartbeats.
- If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
- Sometimes, I knock on the doors of your heart, just to make sure I still live there.
Adorable Quotes for Love
- You’re still a little kitten that looks at my eyes, wanting love in this cold world.
- I wake up every morning with the excitement of a child on Christmas Day, just knowing that I’m with you.
- Take your time, and choose wisely they said.
- Love will come when you are ready they said.
- I did. I did. It did, and here we are together.
- My love for you knows no boundaries. You are the reason behind everything that is good in my life.
- 5 billion people on earth and we still found each other. It must be magic.
- Words cannot express all that you mean to me. May you somehow just know that which I cannot explain.
- All my days with you are days worth living. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be alone.
- My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under Heaven.
- I give you my heart with full intention, gratefully knowing that my life will never be the same, but much better.
- Just when I thought that I couldn’t be any happier, I see you, and that all changes once again.
- Opposites attract according to the laws of magnetism. But we seem to be two peas out of the same pod, liking the same stuff, dreaming the same dreams and pushing back against the same silly rules. You and me forever.
- Everything you do is a source of joy for me. I can never be sad when I’m around you.
Cute Love Quotes
A pair of powerful spectacles has sometimes sufficed to cure a person in love. – Friedrich Nietzsche
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve. – Joseph Joubert
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. – Stendhal
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. – Honore de Balzac
Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. – C. S. Lewis
All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. – Julie Andrews
All mankind love a lover. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. – Andre Breton
As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words. – William Shakespeare
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. – Plato
Before I met my husband, I’d never fallen in love. I’d stepped in it a few times. – Rita Rudner
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. – St. Augustine
Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another. – George Eliot
Blushing is the color of virtue. – Diogenes
Shakespeare’s Love Quotes
Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? – Richard Bach
Come live in my heart, and pay no rent. – Samuel Lover
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other. – Leo F. Buscaglia
Do all things with love. – OgMandino
Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. – Leo Buscaglia
The Best Love Quotes From The Most Romantic Movies
Everything is clearer when you’re in love. – John Lennon
Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy. – Dwight L. Moody
First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. – George Bernard Shaw
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. – Carl Sagan
For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gerard
Fortune and love favor the brave. – Ovid
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. – Jim Morrison
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never. – Charles Caleb Colton
Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
Cute Love Quotes
Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals. – Benjamin Franklin
How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it. – Barbara Pym
We need to believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence. – Theodore Dreiser
Dear, i can live without money, but I cannot live without love. – Judy Garland
Sweetheart, I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
George Eliot, I like not only to be loved but also to be told I am loved.
Henry Ward Beecher, I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
Audrey Hepburn, I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ – Erich Fromm
- In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. – Janos Arany
- It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone. Marilyn Monroe
- It’s useless to hold a person to anything he says while he’s in love, drunk, or running for office. – Shirley MacLaine
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. –Oscar Wilde
- The Kindness in words creates confidence; with kindness in thinking creates profoundness; kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu
Valentine’s Day Love Messages
A love life is the flower for which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
My life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. – Khalil Gibran
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. – David Grayson
Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action. – Mother Teresa
Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies. – John Donne
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion. – Javan
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other. – Rainer Maria Rilke
Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. – Dr. Karl Menninger
The Love is a friendship set to music. – Joseph Campbell
My dear, Love is a game that two can play and both win. – Eva Gabor
Well, Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – William Shakespeare
Top 10 Famous Love Quotes
Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. – Leo Buscaglia
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – Robert Frost
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. – Leo Buscaglia
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop. – H. L. Mencken
Love is now, is always. All that is missing is the coup de grace — which is called passion. – Clarice Lispector
Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. – John Lennon
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. – H. L. Mencken
Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. – Loretta Young
Rich Love Quotes
Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars. – Gilbert Parker
It surrounds every being and extends slowly to embrace all that shall be. – Khalil Gibran
Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. – Zelda Fitzgerald
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. – Rainer Maria Rilke
One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. – Paulo Coelho
One love, one heart, one destiny. – Bob Marley
One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter. – James Earl Jones
Only do what your heart tells you. – Princess Diana
Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. – George Moore
Paradise is always where love dwells. – Jean Paul Richter
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
So much of what we know of love we learn at home. – unknown
Cute Love Quotes
Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
A best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. – William Wordsworth
A best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
The giving of love is an education in itself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. – Victor Hugo
The heart has no wrinkles. – Marie de Sevigne
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. – George Edward Moore
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. – Mother Teresa
The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings. – Plato
The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed. – JidduKrishnamurti
The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time. – Lawrence Durrell
The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. – Friedrich Nietzsche
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. – Sarah Dessen
There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not. – La Rochefoucauld
There is no remedy for love but to love more. – David Henry Thoreau
Fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. – Bertrand Russell
love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best. –
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. – Anonymous
True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. – Francois de La Rochefoucauld
A True love is the need for not one single other thing. It is air.but it is sustenance. & it is shelter. Love is truly all you need. – Paul Mole
We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. – W. Somerset Maugham
We don’t love qualities, we love persons; sometimes by reason of their defects as well as of their qualities. – Jacques Maritain
We loved with a love that was more than love. – Edgar Allan Poe
We perceive when love begins and when it declines by our embarrassment when alone together. – La Bruyere
We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. – Orson Welles
What the work really needs is more love and less paperwork. – Pearl Bailey
Smile Love Quotes
What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. – Helen Keller
When we are in love we often doubt that which we most believe. – La Rochefoucauld
Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
Who ever loved that loved not at first sight? – Christopher Marlowe
Dear, you don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without. – unknown
My sweetheart, You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Anonymous
Dear, You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. – Barbara de Angelis
You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. – Henry Drummond
Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it. – Braveheart