Look at your surroundings to be aware of the blessings that the Earth is offering you. You are receiving countless benefits from it. Let’s celebrate a happy Earth day with different quotes and wishes to make the world realize what Earth is demanding of us.
The Earth is holding us to grow, move, feed, and perform all sorts of activities by giving us the best sustainable environment. We wish Earth day to all communities to empower them to save the environment in large numbers.
How do you wish someone on Earth Day?
On the 22nd- of April each year, Earth Day is celebrated worldwide. To encounter our activities that are harming it. And to remind the beauties of it. Use these different quotes and wishes to wish someone on Earth day. These quotes are inspiring, motivating, and heart-felt to know what we are doing with the Earth.
Happy Earth Day Quotes
- “I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use”- Mother Teresa
- “The Earth is what we all have in common”- Wendell Berry
- “Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their mind cannot change anything”- George Bernard
- “Time spent among trees is never wasted”- Anonymous
- “Away away from men and towns, To the silent wilderness,Where the soul need not repress, It’s Music”- Percy bysshe Shelley
- “He that plants trees loves others besides himself”- Thomson Fuller
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizen can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has”- Margaret Mead
- “One of the first condition of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken”- Leo Tolstoy
- “The environment is where is all meet where all have a mutual interest; it’s one thing all of us share”- Lady Bird Johnson
- “The Earth will not continue to offer it’s harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.”- John Paul
- “Nature is painting us day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.”- John Ruskin
- “Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries”- Jimmy Carter
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise”- George Washington Carver
- “What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on”- Henry David Thoreau
Quotes to Celebrate Earth Day
- “To me lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Person Rug”- Helen Keller
- “We need the tonic of wildness—to wade sometimes in marshes where the bittern and the meadow-hen lurk, and hear the booming of the snipe; to smell the whispering sedge where only some wilder and more solitary fowl builds her nest, and the mink crawls with its belly close to the ground.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.”- Kahlil Gibran, writer
- “The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.”-Rachel Carson
- On the auspicious occasion of earth day 2022, we all should take several vows to restore the health and resources of the planet and leave it as a better place for future generations.
- “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods. There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society, where none intrudes by the deep sea, and music in its roar. I love not man the less, but nature more.” – Lord Byron
Happy Earth Day Wishes
- Happy Earth Day! I hope all of you are enjoying the beauty, grace and purity of our planet.
- It’s Earth Day. We should all promise to our planet to save its natural beauty and work to make it healthy.
- On this Earth day we all should understand the quality and worth of our beloved planet. We should plant more trees and have the same atmosphere.
- No more harmful gases this Earth day. Dear Earth from this day we pillaged to reduce the use of chemicals or gases that are harming you. I Hope you to be healthy.
- Sending warm greetings on Earth day. Let’s work together to create a better Earth and better place for homes.
- We should consider the value of the Earth. It’s the only planet in the universe that is providing us sustainable life. Happy Earth day to all.
- Being a good citizen we should work to reduce pollution. We should create campaign to do so. It’s still in our hand to make our land best for us. Happy Earth day to every creature on Earth.
Short Earth Day Quotes
- “The wealth of the nation is its air, water, soil, forests, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, scenic beauty, wildlife habitats, and biodiversity.”- Gaylord Nelson
- “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Earth laughs in flowers.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Earth rejoices our words, breathing, and peaceful steps. Let every breath, every word, and every step make the mother earth proud of us.” – Amit Ray
- “Dear old world, you are very lovely. And I am glad to be alive in you” – Lucy Maud Montgomery
- It’s Earth day. I wonder if we can plant more trees than people for a change?” – Stanley Victor Paskavich
- “Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.”- Cree Proverb
Short Earth Day Quotes
- “Until a man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge. Remedies from chemicals will never stand in favorable comparison with the products of nature, the living cell of a plant, the final result of the rays of the sun, the mother of all life.” – Thomas Edison
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
- “Nature gives a free lunch, yet just in the event that we control our cravings.” – William Ruckelshaus
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. – John Muir