Funny Friendship Quotes
Are you looking for best Funny Friendship Quotes then you are at the right place.
Well, Friendship is one of most straightforward association without any duties, makes your life continually happening. Friendship includes the genuinely necessary flavors throughout our life. Envisioning existence without friends is quite unrealistic. friends are simply the family we pick with whom we can openly share everything like bliss, thoughts, distress, achievement, disappointment, privileged insights, and so on.
They are not going to reprove us, rather they will attempt to first comprehend your point of view towards it and after that give you a legitimate assessment. The best ones are continually going to remain with you in each circumstance with no condition or conventions. Such is a delight of a friendship; where more you give and more you get. To carry on with your life to fullest, make a point to work no less than one amazing friendship to esteem for eternity.
Here we have dealt with the best Funny Friendship Quotes which will doubtlessly make you grin and will revive numerous silly and insane minutes you had with your friends. These quotes depict the excellence of friendship on a lighter and more clever point of view. Offer this post with every one of your companions and make them snicker and praise your great friendship!
Funny Friendship Quotes are something that relates to every one of us. Like someone said that “The holy passion of Friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.”Â But it’s also true that “Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.”
Funny Friendship Quotes
- I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
Laurence J. Peter
- Never join with your friend when he abuses his horse or his wife, unless the one is about to be sold, the other to be buried.
Charles Caleb Colton
- One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money
- You can’t make a circle of friends with a compass.
Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
- You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends and you’re better for it
- When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun.’
Friendship Quotes Funny
- Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces.
- Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected
- Friendship will not stand the strain of very much good advice for very long.
Robert Staughton Lynd
- The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist.
- When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.
Diane Von Furstenberg
- Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.
- I have lost friends, some by death…others by sheer inability to cross the street
- I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
- I bet dying vultures have lots of awkward moments with their friends.
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
- Show me a genuine case of platonic friendship, and I shall show you two old or homely faces.
- My mother used to say that there are no strangers, only friends you haven’t met yet. She’s now in a maximum security twilight home in Australia
Dame Edna Everage
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!