Christmas Wishes: Greetings – Quotes – Christmas Wishes 2018 Cards
When December arrives, so does Christmas. Every festival has a story to it. Year after year, the Christmas story is narrated by the elder members of the family to the younger, inquisitive members. The Lord, Jesus Christ was born on this very day, cradled in a manger on a farm somewhere in Bethlehem. This year, 2018, is no different. Christmas Wishes will resonate on social media, on phones, in and around the neighborhood.
Ho-ho-ho! Merry Christmas – Santa Claus everywhere. Inside malls, popular shopping streets, schools, colleges and at home. Years may pass by, things may change but the heartfelt warmth and happiness that Christmas Wishes carry will never be replaced.
A new year, calls for a new celebration. However, certain Christmas traditions must be maintained. Exchange of gifts, gifting of greeting cards. Every Christmas greeting in 2018, must convey warmth, happiness, love and the spirit of a miracle. Crafting a Christmas message can be quite nerve-racking. It’s an important occasion that comes just once a year. We all want our wishes to be perfect.
Feel free to borrow some ideas; here are a number of appropriate ‘Christmas Wishes 2018’ examples. To make it easier for you, we have divided the wishes into a couple of different categories based on ‘who’ the Christmas Wishes are addressed to.
Christmas Wishes To Loved Ones (Spouse):
Christmas is a festival that celebrates love, joy, and togetherness. It’s important to let the special one in your life know that you appreciate all that they have contributed to your relationship. A festival offers exactly that opportunity. Christmas in specific offers exactly that opportunity. Material gifts may not always do the trick, however, a thoughtful message could go a mile in letting them know what you mean to them. Keeping that in mind, given below are some apropos Christmas wishes:
Christmas Wishes To Loved Ones
- You make Christmas all the merrier. Thank you for being with me during all my ups and downs. Your presence in my life makes it much easier. Hope this Christmas brings you all that you wish for. Thank you for everything and Merry Christmas.
- Ho-ho-ho! Guess who? It’s your very own Santa Claus. May this Christmas season bring you all the happiness that you deserve. Don’t forget. Santa never forgets to leave something under the tree. Merry Christmas wishes from the North Pole.
- At the top of the Christmas tree, there’s a star. The star is what really sets the scene. The prettiest of all decorations. You are the star in my life. The prettiest person that I have ever met. Stay cheerful, rejoice in the festivity and never stop smiling. With love…….
- What makes Christmas the most beautiful of all festivals is that it’s inspired by giving without giving too much thought to what one’s getting in return. Christmas brings out the good in humanity just how you bring out the good in me. Christmas wishes 2018, love.
- Cliched as it may sound but, for a fact, ‘All I want for Christmas this year, is you’. Love.
- You are like a Christmas candle. Giving itself away, slowly, unselfishly for the purpose of spreading joy and happiness to others. May this Christmas be a blessed one for you and enrich you with all that you deserve.
- The best love story is, ‘The Christmas Story’. Perhaps, our story comes in at a close second? Christmas greetings 2018, love.
You May Also Like: Wishes For Christmas
- Every Christmas, for every person there’s one special person for whom he/she goes the extra mile. A little bit more goes into the gift, a little bit more care goes into the greeting. You are that special person to me. Christmas wishes from your loved one…..
- Celebrating Christmas is not an option. Just how loving me is not an option anymore. Both bring you much joy, happiness and embody the feelings of togetherness. Take the back-seat and just enjoy.
- At Christmas, everywhere you see, you can see the color red. The color red represents love. Christmas is love. This Christmas card too is red and so is the ink with which I write. Do I need to be any clearer about what I feel for you this Christmas?
Christmas Wishes To A Family:
Festivals are special occasions that everyone loves spending with their respective families. Therefore, when you are wishing a person for Christmas often, you wish not just the person but their entire family. It’s not just a ‘polite gesture’ but one that truly celebrates Christmas for what it is: fostering a spirit of unity. Not to forget, many people are unable to live with their families due to otherworldly commitments of theirs. With that in mind, following are Christmas wishes that are keeping with the concept of a family:
Christmas Wishes To A Family
- Merry Christmas! It’s that time of the year again. Revel in the festive spirit with your family. Christmas is all about spending time and sharing the love with your family members. Christmas wishes to you and your entire family.
- Open the gifts. Spread the joy. Jesus, our Lord, and savior was born today. The best of Christmas wishes 2018, to you and your family.
- May this festive season help you accomplish all your goals. Embrace the festivity and celebrate joy and happiness. May you and your family be blessed with prosperity and a long-life. Christmas wishes from ……
- The end of the year and Christmas; it’s a hectic holiday season no doubt. Slow down, take pleasure in the finer things in life. Enjoy the Christmas dinner, capture the moment when everyone at home opens their respective gifts. Such moments don’t come every day. They come once a year, during Christmas. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
- Embrace the festivity and say goodbye to all your stress. The holiday season is here. Spend it with your family and loved ones. Don’t squander it, who knows when might be your next holiday. Well, it could just be next Christmas! Wish you a Merry Merry Christmas.
- Feliz Navidad! I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas. I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, from the bottom of my heart. Christmas wishes to you and your folks back at home.
- My most heartfelt Christmas wishes, 2018 to you and your entire family. May all the success and joy that the festive season brings follow you and enrich your life.
Few More Christmas Wishes To A Family
- May this festive season bring everyone in your family together. May you all share each other’s joys and sorrows, victories, and losses. Christmas is that time of the year when every family comes together, buries old hatchets and builds new relationships. Merry Christmas!
- The Christmas miracle has the unadulterated power to instill warmth in every person’s heart. With the hope that the Christmas miracle works on you and your family, Merry Christmas wishes to all of you.
- Christmas is a season of togetherness. May this celebration unite you with your loved ones, bring you to closer to your friends and family. Embrace the spirit of unity, Lord Jesus Christ expects this of us on his gracious birthday. Merry Christmas!
- It’s not the gifts stored under the Christmas tree that matter the most. What matters more is the people around this tree. Give thanks to the Lord for your beautiful family. Merry Christmas wishes to you and them from …..
- Houses smell like gingerbread, look like theatres, sound like a marketplace. It’s Christmas time. Christmas greeting 2018, to you and your family from ……
- An irreplaceable Christmas gift is, spending time with one’s family. Missing you all this Christmas, I hope that the Christmas traditions aren’t being overlooked because of my absence. Miss, you all and give Christmas wishes from my side to all at home. Love…….
- Although Christmas brings along with it a lot of different things to love. There’s nothing that’s more fun than decorating the tree at home, wrapping presents with your loved ones and sharing a table for a nice, Christmas dinner. What I am otherwise trying to say is that I like spending Christmas with you, my family.
You May Also Like: Christmas Quotes For Family
- Christmas is a festival of togetherness. Mother and father were joined together by shepherds and three wise men to take care and shower baby Jesus with gifts. This origin underlines the very meaning of togetherness, the very meaning of what Christmas stands for. Christmas wishes 2018 to you and your family, may you celebrate togetherness this Christmas.
- Every Christmas we exchange gifts with all kinds of people. But what’s more important than that is to give ourselves and time to our loved ones. Surprise-surprise but this Christmas, I will practice this preach. Wishing everyone at home, Merry Christmas!
- Sometimes the best Christmas is just a simple Christmas. Food, fun, and family. That’s what a ‘simple’ Christmas is like. Christmas wishes 2018, to you and your family.
- You are related to me. There’s no Christmas gift that can be more valuable than me. Nonetheless, wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is not ‘Christmas’ if one doesn’t get in touch with one’s family. It’s family that makes Christmas the festival that it really is. In the absence of family, Christmas becomes just like any other festival. Realising your importance on this day, every year, wishing all at home a very Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes To A Friend:
Friends make your day-to-day life easier. More often than not, their functions are overlooked. They aren’t very well appreciated. This Christmas, make sure that you do not forget to wish these important people in your life. Appreciate them, wish them goodness in all their endeavors. Few such samples are given below:
Christmas Wishes To Friends
- Exchange gifts and create memories. Let friends become family. Christmas is all about togetherness. Open your doors to possibilities. Welcome them with open arms this year. It’s the season of miracles. Christmas greetings 2018, to you.
- A festival gives one an opportunity to make a friend, family. Christmas is an especially special festival. And you, you are a special friend. I hope that you had a fruitful year and achieved all that you had set out to. Thank you for sticking by my side. May Santa be kind to you, Christmas wishes 2018.
- Christmas brings along with it a tide of positivity. Passing this positivity onwards and upwards, I hope that you embrace the festive spirit. May you have a joyous time, filled with pleasantry. Create memories, ones that you won’t forget in a year and that will last you an entire lifetime.
- Friend or foe; Christmas is the time where one puts their arms around the other and wishes them, ‘Merry Christmas!’.
- A Christmas celebration is empty without the friend that made the year special for me. You are that friend. It’s because of you that I am in Santa’s ‘nice’ book and not ‘naughty’. I hope this Christmas is as kind to you as you have been to me during this entire year. Wishing you the most Merry Christmas, ……….
- Let laughter, joy, and goodwill be your only companions this Christmas. May you tune out all the negativity in your life and focus on all that’s good. Perhaps, the Christmas miracle will favor you.
- Celebrating Christmas with you is weird because I generally love everything Christmas. Which is also why I am choosing to celebrate it this year, with you. Merry Christmas wishes From….
You May Also Like: Christmas Quotes
- Let every Christmas be a reminder of the love of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Blessed are those who can embrace and spread such love. Christmas is more than just ‘you’, it’s about ‘we’. A statement that you embody. Continue to spread the love, like you have always been doing!
- What I really like about Christmas is that people get kinder, happier and are more open-minded than they usually are. It’s like living in a world where everyone is like you. Merry Christmas!
- It’s true. December is not the brightest of the months. Whatever brightness it lacks, however, is more than made up for by the festivity of Christmas. Let sadness take the back-seat and why don’t you let happiness shotgun for a change?
- The Christmas legacy will continue as long as there are people like you to do so. Don’t change this Christmas. Keep caroling all day and night, keep giving to the rich and the poor, keep repeating the story, the miracle of Christmas to everyone that you meet. Everyone has the right to enjoy Christmas in the way you do so.
- It’s that time of the year when I remember you the most: Christmas. Everywhere I go, I see people like you. Smiling all the time, exchanging greetings, working towards making this world a better place to live in. Remembering you and wishing you all the happiness and success that you deserve, Merry Christmas wishes from your friend…..
- Celebrating is your thing. You sure know how to party. Celebrate this Christmas in a little more somber manner than you usually do, respect the legacy of this festival and joy will follow you around in the coming year. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Latest Christmas Wishes:
Many people don’t like ‘specific wishes’ and that’s completely understandable. Also, it’s not about ‘not-liking’ specific wishes it’s just that they aren’t all that appropriate. For example: How do you wish a boss or a colleague at work? It’s hard. Therefore, keeping such situations in mind, we have created a wide-range of Christmas wishes that are appropriate for almost anyone. If you wish, you could even change the structuring and some words in these ‘General Christmas Wishes’ and adapt it to suit a more specific purpose. Given below are the Christmas wishes:
- Everywhere you go; red hats, white beards. Christmas is here. Let Santa Claus, on his chariot of Reindeers, create a spirit of miracles at home. Welcome joy, possibility, togetherness, and happiness this Christmas.
- Celebrating Christmas is not a choice. It doesn’t matter where you are or whom you are with, the spirit of Christmas can never be ignored. Live happily, be content with what you have. The Lord looks over each and everyone, especially today, on his birthday.
- It’s the end of the year. The season is festivity is here. Hope you had a wonderful year, one that brought along with it lots of joy and lots of success. Here’s to wishing you a Merry Christmas and a seamless transition to the New Year, 2018.
- Christmas is a different festival. Sure, it involves the giving and receiving of gifts. Sure, it embodies the party culture. But’s much more than that. Everything behind Christmas is motivated by kindness, selflessness and the spreading of joy. Right from the gift exchanging to the parties. Enjoy, have fun and Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a divine occasion. It’s the day that Jesus Christ, our Lord, entered this world. It’s a reason for a celebration and a proof that miracles do exist. To celebrate and be afraid of nothing because this is the season of miracles.
- The air is filled with possibilities. It’s Santa time. Christmas is here and so are miracles. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Smile a little, laugh a lot because of ho-ho-ho! Christmas is here! It’s often said that a smile is contagious. Be a good citizen, keep smiling this festive season and continue being the reason for another person’s smile. The joy that Christmas brings cannot be duplicated. Merry Christmas wishes!
Christmas Wishes To A Family:
Christmas Wishes For Everyone
- Jesus Christ was born today. That calls for a celebration. Christmas wishes 2018 to you, from…..
- The season of giving is finally here. Share your happiness, share your sorrows. Make this world a better place by displaying empathy to everyone. We are all the children of Jesus Christ, everyone deserves the right to celebrate Christmas. Be charitable this Christmas and may joy come to you.
- What can you expect from Christmas? Holidays, Happiness, Gifts, Christmas Trees and Jesus Christ. Let’s thank God for all that’s good in our lives and spread joy and happiness this festive season.
- Winter is here and so is Christmas. It’s definitely cold outside but there’s a warmth about this festival that cannot be expressed in words. Spread the warmth, share the joy. Jesus was born today. Christmas wishes 2018 from…. to ……
- If there’s one day in the entire year where you should not be worrying yourself about the trivial aspects of life, that day is today, Merry Christmas!
- It’s time for some self-evaluation. Over the past year, were you naughty or nice? If you think you were nice, open your gift. Santa must have left something there.
- Let love fill up space in your heart. It’s a time of celebration, that’s all the reason you need to be happy and live happily. Christmas greeting 2018 from… to….
- The most wonderful time of the year is here; Christmas time. Embrace the festive season, anticipate gifts under the trees, miracles, a stocking full of candy and most of all; anticipate joy because that’s what Christmas is all about.
- Christmas comes once a year in the month of December. So don’t regret it later on, make this Christmas 2018, a one to remember.
Best Christmas Wishes For Everyone
- Ever wondered what ‘love’ looks like? The lights, the decorated trees, the happy families: that’s love and that’s Christmas.
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly’- Christmas greeting 2018 from…..
- Once upon a time in Bethlehem, a little boy was born in a lonely manger on a dark, silent night. Virgin Mary showered him with love and joy. From then on, our Lord, Jesus Christ has been showering us with the same love, filling our blessed lives with joy. Christmas is a holy festival, may all those who celebrate it revel in its holiness and share the blessings that come with it. Merry Christmas.
- The Christmas season brings along with it a reason to smile, a reason to laugh, a reason to be happy. The reasons could be many. But the emotions shared are the same.
- Time and love prove to be the perfect ingredients for a very, Merry Christmas.
- The size of the Christmas tree has no story to tell. It’s just the size of your heart that matters. Merry Christmas!
- The memories that you make at Christmas can never be replaced with any other memories in your brain. To forget, you may try but; next Christmas will always bring back the good old memories.
- Christmas is a magical festival. The carols sung work like a wand. In the presence of such an environment, everything begins to look brighter. Wave the ‘wand’ for yourself, this year, and rejoice in the Christmas festivities.
- Learn to love Christmas for the real pleasantries that it brings into our lives. It’s not just the lights, the presence or the decor; but instead, it’s the warmth that comes along with all of this. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Greetings 2018
- Apart from all the festivities, there’s something else that’s special about Christmas. Perhaps, it’s the ability of it to strike a nostalgic chord in a person’s mind. Maybe it reminds one of their youth. At the end of the day, it all transcends to one thing, that being, the spreading of joy. Let Christmas do its work and you just watch and marvel at its work. Christmas greetings 2018 from….
- If Christmas were a weekly festival, the world would turn out to be a much happier place indeed. Christmas wishes from …..
- Christmas is excitement. It brings out the inner-child within you. Such innocence is truly what makes Christmas a jovial festival. Bring out the inner-child within you this Christmas and relish the feel of it. Trust me, it’s like nothing else in the entire world.
- It’s true, Christmas is a tiresome festival to celebrate. A lot of work needs to be done with by Christmas Eve. Seldom people forget to enjoy and get overtaken by all of this work. Don’t be that person this year. Enjoy Christmas for all that it is. Have fun in all that you do. Spread joy, live happily and celebrate togetherness; that’s Christmas.
- Christmas is the day on which the world was given Jesus Christ, the most precious of all gifts. Hence, giving should be at the very center of everything Christmas. Give not for gain, give for humanity and the gift that you receive will be priceless; the gift of happiness. Christmas wishes, 2018 to you, from…..
- The best Christmas is the one that’s shared with both: friends and family. Missing all of you, love…..
- Christmas is a magical time for everyone that’s involved in its celebration. Elves, Santa Claus, and reindeers just give this ‘magic’ an identity.
Christmas Wishes For 2018
- Christmas is such a positive festival. Joy swells up every person’s heart; rich or poor. Pleasant associations spring into one’s mind involuntarily. Sharing and giving takes the shape of a voluntary act. There’s just so much to love about Christmas; it’s hard to even feign negativity. Spread the positivity and revel in the Christmas spirit.
- During Christmas don’t be cautious, be generous. In other words, just be sure to leave a little sparkle wherever it is that you are going.
- The Christmas magic is a different kind of magic. It’s one that you can hear and feel. And that’s the trick. Once you hear it and feel it, you automatically begin to believe in it and know it. Merry Christmas wishes to you from…
- If you don’t believe in science, then, you must believe in the miracle of Christmas.
- To many people, Christmas is much more than a season. It’s a feeling. A feeling of joy, happiness, and unity. Preach this so that everyone can love Christmas for what it really is.
- The Christmas celebration gives rise to a domino effect. The search for joy makes a person feel good. To feel good, a person does well. And when you do good, other two, look at the joy that you are feeling and begin to feel good and do good. Thus, this Christmas you just have to do one thing. Search for joy and the rest will happen automatically. Christmas wishes from….
- Wishing you a season of gladness, a season of cheer and top-it-all-off, a wonderful year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Sing so loud so that all can hear. The end of each carol will resonate with a cheer! Christmas greeting 2018, from…
You May Also Like: Merry Christmas Greetings
- If you welcome the gingerbread man home, lend your home to the elves to use it as their workstation and allow Santa to park his chariot at your garage, you will truly experience the magic of Christmas first-hand. Perhaps, a Christmas miracle may just follow!
- There are many reasons to be excited about Christmas. Gingerbread, cookies, presents, decorating the house, eating candy out of the stockings. If I wrote down all the reasons, there would be no room to wish you a very Merry Christmas this year!
- Christmas comes along with a set of holidays. Make sure that you utilize these holidays wisely. Spend as much time as you can with friends and family, creating memories that will last you an entire lifetime. In other words, embrace the holiday spirit of Christmas!
- The biggest mistake in Christmas is: not celebrating it. Don’t be a fool, put everything else aside. Christmas comes just once in a year. Focus on all the positivity that it brings. Eat some gingerbread cookies, wrap some presents, decorate a tree; the Christmas feeling will come to you automatically and replace tension and sorrow with happiness and joy.
Christmas ‘Quote’ Wishes:
The method of using quotes of famous personalities in greeting cards is a tried and tested method. Every person uses it very differently. Social media posts, as are generally accompanied by quotes.Christmas is a universal festival that’s celebrated by people all around the world. Many such personalities have expressed their personal views on Christmas. Some of these views or quotes prove to be extremely apt for greeting cards, Christmas greeting cards especially. P.S- It’s advisable if you add something like, ‘Christmas greetings, 2018’ or ‘Christmas wishes’ or ‘Merry Christmas’ to the end of these messages. It gives them a much required Christmas-y touch. Here are some such quotes:
- Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and to create memories that will last forever. Jesus is God’s perfect, indescribable gift. The amazing thing is that not only are we able to receive this gift, but we are able to share it with others on Christmas and every other day of the year- Joel Osteen
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it- Pope Francis
- God seeks to influence humanity. This is at the heart of the Christmas story. It is the story of light coming into the darkness, of a Savior to show us the way, of light overcoming the darkness, of God’s work to save the world- Adam Hamilton
- Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday- Gladys Taber
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year- Thomas Tusser
- Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happy because we see the joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others- Thomas S Monson
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home – in heart as well as body- Gary Moore
- There is no better time than now, this very Christmas season, for all of us to rededicate ourselves to the principles taught by Jesus the Christ. It is the time to love the Lord, our God, with all our heart – and our neighbors as ourselves- Thomas S Monson
You May Also Like: Merry Christmas Quotes
- May you never be too grown up to stop searching the skies on Christmas Eve- Anonymous
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time- Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever- Richard E. Goodrich
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love- Hamilton Wright Mabie
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
We can all agree, Christmas is indeed a very special festival. In some countries, it is the most awaited festival of the year. And one can understand exactly why. There’s just so much positivity, so much happiness and so much otherwise, to look forward to that nobody can help but get excited by the prospect of the arrival of Christmas.
Wrapping up of all the gifts, decorating the house and the Christmas tree, cooking gingerbread cookies, filling up one’s stocking with edible candy; there’s just too much to look forward to. Kids especially, love this festival. Love the Christmas story, the Christmas miracle, and the magical elements of Santa Claus, his elves, and his reindeers. In fact, it brings the kid out of everyone.
It’s November now and Christmas 2018 is just around the corner. It’s never too early to begin your Christmas preparations. While making your preparations, remember this: the size of the gift and the Christmas tree does not matter, it’s the thought and your heart what really matters. In addition to that, it would be great if you could just remember a couple of other small things in relation to the festival. Giving and togetherness; make an effort to make sure that all of your celebrations this year revolve around these two causes. Afterall, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ was born on this very day and aren’t these his primary teachings?