Why are we so motivated by Wolves Quotes?
The Wolf is a symbol of guardianship, instinct, loyalty, and spirit. The Wolf represents
strong connection with instincts and intuition, high intelligence and communication –
qualities we all should aspire to. Enjoy these Powerful Wolves Quotes with images to inspire
“Throw me to the wolves &
I’ll return leading the pack” – Unknown
Top 10 Wolves Quotes
- There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
- Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
- If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.
- I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families.
- Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack.
- Wolves and women are relational by nature, inquiring, possessed of great endurance and strength. They are deeply intuitive, intensely concerned with their young, their mate and their pack. Yet both have been hounded, harassed and falsely imputed to be devouring and devious, overly aggressive, of less value than those who are their detractors.
- In real life, wolves will do anything to avoid contact with mankind.
- Lions, wolves, and vultures don’t live together in herds, droves or flocks. Of all animals of prey, man is the only sociable one. Every one of us preys upon his neighbor, and yet we herd together.
- Two wolves will seldom agree over one bone.
Wolves Quotes Images
Best Wolves Quotes
- “She slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them.”
- “A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.”
- “Like crying wolf, if you keep looking for sympathy as a justification for your actions, you will
- someday be left standing alone when you really need help.”
- “What’s that supposed to mean? A wolf’s head on a stick. Big wolf barbecue tonight? Bring your own wolf?”
- “Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them.”
- “Those are the voices of my brothers, darling; I love the company of wolves.”
- “Wolves have howled at the moon for centuries, yet it is still there”
- “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.”
- “Wolves are very resourceful. All they need to survive is for people not to shoot them.”
- “Who makes himself a sheep will be eaten by the wolves”
- “Last night I was dreamed that I was chasing a pack of wolves, trying to belong”
- “There’s nothing so tragic as seeing a family pulled apart by something as simple as a pack of wolves.”
Famous Wolves Quotes
- Give them great meals of beef and iron and steel, they will eat like wolves and fight like devils.
- Majority rule will only work if you’re considering individual rights. You can’t have five wolves and one sheep vote on what they want to have for supper
- Yet much remains To conquer still; peace hath her victories No less renowned then war, new foes arise Threatening to bind our souls with secular chains: Help us to save free conscience from the paw Of hireling wolves whose gospel is their maw.
- It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.
- People travel on straight paths, but wolves travel on devious paths.
- Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
- A fox can fool seven wolves.
Best Wolf Quotes Images
Top Wolves Quotes
- “Live with wolves, and you learn to howl”
- “Wolves which batten upon lambs, lambs consumed by wolves, the strong who immolate the weak, the weak victims of the strong: there you have Nature, there you have her intentions, there you have her scheme: a perpetual action and reaction, a host of vices, a host of virtues, in one word, a perfect equilibrium resulting from the equality of good and evil on earth.”
- “The wolf is not afraid of the dog, but he hates his bark.”
- “Scars are just a treasure map for pain you’ve buried too deep to remember.”
- “Like a missing tooth, sometimes an absence is more noticeable than a presence.”
- “The wolves knew when it was time to stop looking for what they’d lost, to focus instead on what was yet to come.”
- “Hunger drives the wolf out of the wood.”
Native American Wolves Quotes
- “You know, he told me once, completely exasperated, you’ve got one glass of water inside your head, with all the tears for a lifetime. If you waste them over nothing, then you won’t be able to cry for real when you need to.”
- “Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others.”
- “Edward: You know what the difference is between a dream and a goal? he used to say to me. A plan.”
- “I used to believe everything my brother told me, because he was older and I figured he knew more about the world. But as it turns out, being a grown-up doesn’t mean you’re fearless. It just means you fear different things.”
- “Life is a lone wolf, scratching out a living with teeth and claws and a heart of stone.”
- “She had always enjoyed her sense of being alone, envisioning herself as a ball that rolled through life, bumping into other lives but not stopping.”
- “If I had to get there without friends, I could do it. Had been doing it. I’d never met anyone who brought me somewhere I wanted to stay, looked at me and saw someone I wanted to be for good; anyone who was worth giving up the more I wanted down the line.”
- “Hold this rope while I dive into my soul; don’t even bother pulling it if I didn’t come up on my own.”
- “Some people think the real them is whoever they are when they’re not around other people.”
Best Wolves Quotes Images