Romantic Words for Her
Are romantic words for her the key to her heart? Perhaps not the key, but I suspect that if more heartfelt words were spoken between couples, hearts would be more open, faults would be more easily forgiven, and lives would be happier. Are you in a relationship with someone who finds it difficult to speak loving and endearing words to you?
Many people find it very hard to say what is in their heart. Not all of us have the same capacity to speak out loud what we are feeling. This is why we have collected the best romantic words for her from which you can use some lines to shower your love at her.
- I fall in love with you all over again every time I meet you.
- Sometimes I think of you when you’re away and smile to myself. People think I’m nuts.
- I want to be there to hold your hand and shield you from any troubles that come your way.
- The shape of your lips just makes me want to pucker up and kiss you.
- I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses.
- You make your nice clothes look even better.
- I have never been loved like this before.
- The first thing I think about in the morning is you and at night you are the last thought in my head.
- You are the whipped cream on my sundae.
- I don’t want to lose you.
- You’re so sweet, I’m going to be diabetic.
- I love the way you love me.
- You make me laugh all the time.
- I am sure there are millions of girls who cry into their pillow every night, wishing they were as beautiful as you are.
20 Romantic Words for Your Girl
We all share a strong need to hear love words from our life-partners. I think that speaking these words is a healing act in itself. And hearing them – even more so. There are many ways to build deep connections with others but words are a wonderfully powerful tool. Find out the most romantic words for her which you can say to her to make her feel more loved.
- I don’t understand how a girl as amazing as you are can be real.
- Being with you has made me a better person.
- If I could do everything all over again, I would always choose you.
- When I think about the future, I only see you in it.
- Having you in my life has been such a gift.
- I can’t imagine a day in my life without you by my side.
- Seeing you smile fills me with so much happiness.
- The story of you and me is my favorite love story.
- Your love is the most valuable thing in my life.
- I have spent my whole life looking for you.
- With you on my side, I feel like I can do anything.
- I want to hold onto you forever and never let go.
- You always known what to do to make me smile.
- Choosing you was the best decision I’ve ever made.
- I would do anything to put a smile on your face.
- You are my lucky charm.
- A moment without you feels like forever.
- You are just a dream come true.
- I can always count on you to turn my day around.
- Time stands still whenever I’m with you.
Sweet Romantic Words to say to Your Girlfriend
Just the right things to say… now, wait for the right moment, and whip out these romantic words for her.
- Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
- Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I melt and fall in love with you again and again and again.
- When we are apart, I’m only half the man I want to be.
- I love the way your hair feels as I run my fingers through them.
- Paradise exists when I’m in your arms.
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
- I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.
- You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.
- I can sit beside you and watch you sleep all my life, you are just so lovely!
- I can stay awake all my life, just to be the first one to kiss you every morning and see you smile!
- You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.
- Time will progress and so will your age but my love for you will always remain intact.
- Listening to your heartbeats is a pleasure.
- I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.
- You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful smile.
- I love the way you feel in my arms when I hug you goodbye.
- I know we have our share of ups and downs. Sometimes I bug you, sometimes you annoy me. I crib, nag, demand. You and your monosyllabic replies! But I’d feel weird if these things did not happen. They define the bond that we share.
- Your cute smile makes me melt.
Romantic Words for Her to say in a Text
Perhaps you cannot find the right feeling, the right moment or the right words to speak to someone about whom you really do have strong romantic feelings. This is why you can choose the best romantic words for her from our collection.
- I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it.
- Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.
- I think God was high when he created you because there’s no one else who comes so close to perfection.
- They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I…love…you
- I love the way you say you love me when I kiss you goodnight over the phone.
- Without you, a moment seems to last a thousand years.
- I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.
- You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
- You fill up my senses, like a night in the forest…
- When our eyes meet in a crowded place, I feel this warm smile spreading over my face. I don’t want to smile, but I do involuntarily. It’s like nothing in this world matters more than that one look.
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
- Knowing you has changed my world and nothing in it will ever be the same again.
- Your love has taught me how to dream when I’m awake.
Really Cute Things You Should Say to Your Girlfriend
You can select from a variety of these extremely romantic words for her.
- I love us for how random, crazy, retarded, and so perfectly in sync we are! Nobody gets me the way you do. I don’t care what people think or say, as long as I’m with you! 6 days, 6 months or 6 years, the butterflies in my stomach are here to stay!
- You showed me how much love I have to give. Now you get to take it all!
When I think of you, everything’s suddenly alright.
- Yes, being with you can sometimes be as annoying as having a scar that just won’t go away. But I’d really rather have that scar. Because I know that without the scar, I’d be incomplete, unfinished.
- I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.
- You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.
- Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
- Watching your smile or hearing you talk makes my heart go boom boom.
- Whenever you are away, I miss your smile the most.
- You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.
- I don’t mind you laughing and being happy around a hundred other people as long as mine is the only shoulder you look for when the tears well up. I don’t want anyone else to see you vulnerable.
Romantic Poems for Her
Approaching romantic poems for her is an example of a man expressing his love to make her girl feel more loved. Expressing your feelings through love poems can really make a woman feel special, especially if it is given on a special occasion like Valentine’s Day or their anniversary.
Sending romantic love poems is a unique way of expressing your love. A love poem may be expressed with the use of figure of speech along with a few romantic words for her that will surely melt down the heart of their loved ones with warmth and affection.
- If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.
- I’ll be there till the stars don’t shine,
till the heavens burst and the words don’t rhyme,
I know when I die,
you’ll be on my mind,
and I’ll love you,
- I never knew about happiness;
Didn’t think dreams came true;
I couldn’t really believe in love,
Until I finally met you.
- Every day with you gives me a thrill;
All my dreams you richly fulfill.
I’m a fool for your charms;
You belong in my arms;
Love me; please say that you will.
- I loved you then,
And I love you still;
I adore you now,
And I always will.
- If tomorrow my life were finished,
With many fun things left to do,
It wouldn’t matter at all,
Because, my love, I had you.
- When life is cold,
I wrap myself in your warmth,
nestled in your love,
my perfect refuge.
Cute Romantic Quotes to say to Your Girlfriend
Quotes from romantic movies and novels can do wonders instead of just routing for romantic words for her, go for these romantic quotes as an alternative.
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” ––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” ––For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.” ––Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it” ––Delirium by Lauren Oliver
“And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is.”––Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.” ––Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”––Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl