Retirement is one of the biggest days in any one life because this day helps people in recognizing their life long hard work and understanding their own importance in the organization they are retiring from. As retirement is one of the major occasions, therefore, the Retirement Wishes & Retirement Messages should be written with sheer perfection and creativity.
It won’t be wrong to state that Retirement is all about appreciating all the past efforts of the person and recognizing it with the help of beautiful words, appreciating token and lots of gifts. We advise you to write Retirement Wishes will all your heart and it is always recommended to use the words of honesty because this thing will no doubt help you in standing out of the crowd and being on the top.
It is true that most of the people struggle with finding the right words for formulating the Retirement Wishes however, the amazing wishes can easily be formulated by using the few ingredients, which are not only capable of enhancing the beauty of the celebrating day Moreover, it can make the day of another person more happier.
If you are writing Retirement Wishes for your colleague who is retiring from the office after 30 years then, your Retirement Wishes should be best of all because the friendship of 30 years is more precious than anything else in this world. If you are looking to purchase gift for your loved ones on their retirement then you can find amazing product reviews at reviewszine.com
- We’re really going to miss you! Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. Best wishes!
- I hope you have a wonderful retirement! You will be missed, but never forgotten. You’ve done so much for all of us.
- Best wishes for a very happy retirement. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me directly and indirectly; it’s much appreciated and I shall miss working with you. And, of course, if you decide retirement means you’ve time to follow some artistic dreams, go for them…
- Your guidance and encouragement have helped me and so many other coworkers thrive in a very competitive environment, and we’ve been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. You’ll be missed, but I know your retirement is the right thing at this time. May the next phase of your life bring you all that you seek and more.
- Recently I wished you congratulations on your retirement. But, I also want you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years, and how much I will miss you. Then you responded to my note, and wouldn’t you know it, your uplifting words encouraged me more than you could imagine. That’s the special kind of person you are!
- You helped me so much and your thoughts were always well thought out and to the point. I truly appreciate everything you did for me over the years. You will be missed. I hope that you have something wonderful planned!
- We’ll miss you. But, the time is right for you. I sincerely hope that retirement is wonderful and I wish you lots of joyous time with your family.
Retirement Well Wishes
- Just wanted to say that I found so many of your ideas inspiring. It’s hard to imagine our workplace without you! I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
- To say you will be missed seems like such an understatement. You are one of those rare people who instantly became a friend instead of “just” a coworker. There are no words to truly reflect how much we will miss working with you. Not to worry, though, I’ll stalk you on FaceBook. Now, get out there and show the world just how much fun is possible.
- You have made such a difference with your constant optimism, enthusiasm and willingness to answer questions, no matter how stupid. Somehow, you were able to make what seemed complicated into something we could all be excited about and get behind. I know we’ll all really miss you. Thank you for everything you’ve done and enjoyed yourself!
- It has been a joy to work with someone so passionate, calm and professional all at the same time. While I’ve only had the chance to work with you briefly, it’s clear that your dedication to our customers has made a huge positive impact on our company. I hope retirement brings you wonderful things. You will be greatly missed.
- You have been so wonderful to work with—so many brilliant and creative ideas and suggestions that I’ve lost track – and you will be sorely missed. It has been an honor and a privilege to work with you. You’re also a wonderful friend and I appreciate your friendship and caring more than I can say. Our friendship, which is near and dear to my heart, will continue, I know.
Retirement Wishes – Short Messages
- Wishing you a long and joyous retirement.
- I wish you a happy retirement filled with fun and happiness
- Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
- Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
- Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
- Wishing you the best in your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
- Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
- Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
- Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
- We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
- Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
- Wishing you the most exciting and stress-free retirement ever.
- Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
- Best wishes on your next adventure.
- I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
- Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
- May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
- Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
- Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
- Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
- Best wishes on your retirement, may it be even better than you ever imagined.
- Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
- Best wishes and good luck for a fulfilling retirement.
As in all successful ventures, the foundation of a good retirement is planning.
There is a whole new kind of life ahead, full of experiences just waiting to happen. Some call it retirement. I call it bliss.
– Betty Sullivan
There are so many other interesting ways to spend your time. I feel like early retirement is a gift, but it’s such an incredible gift. It’s a gift I need to use.
– Martha Felt-Bardon
Retirement means doing whatever I want to do. It means choice.
– Dianne Nahirny
I work harder now that I have retired from corporate life, than when I actually worked, but I love it.
– Catherine Pulsifer
Retirement, a time to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, where you want to do it, and, how you want to do it.
– Catherine Pulsifer
Retire from work, but not from life.
– M.K. Soni
The key to retirement is to find joy in the little things.
– Susan Miller
I’m not just retiring from the company, I’m also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron.
– Hartman Jule
Yes, I am thoroughly enjoying retirement! The best part is observing my neighbors drive off to work in the morning knowing that their day will be filled with jerks, brainless and endless meetings, jerks, vendor lunches where you hold your breath just waiting for the sales pitch until you regurgitate your pasta, more jerks and the eventual company reorganization of the section that was just reorganized last month!– Bill Kalmar
Don’t simply retire from something: have something to retire to.
– Harry Emerson Fosdick
There is life after retirement, and it is better.
– Catherine Pulsifer
The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.
– George Foreman
Funny Retirement Messages
- Retirement takes all the meaning out of weekends.
- The money is no better in retirement, but the hours are.
- He who laughs last at the boss’s jokes probably isn’t far from retirement.
- Retirement: When you quit working just before your heart does.
- One of the problems with retirement is that it gives you more time to read about all the problems of retirement.
- Don’t worry about having enough money after retirement. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
- Lucky you, no more Mondays for you.
- Think about the millions you have earned over the years for your company in your career; then ask yourself why you weren’t able to retire sooner.
- The best time to begin thinking about your retirement is before your boss does.
- Retirement: World’s longest coffee break.
- I Congratulate on being tired and retired.
- We Congratulate on extending your weekend by 5 days.
- Let’s Congratulate on your retirement. Now you have more time to work on everything that you’ve been putting off for so long.
- Congratulations, you were tired so you retired.
- Happy retirement to you.
- Congratulations, may you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
- Retirement is not the end, it’s a new beginning.
- We’re really going to miss you! We hope that you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement.
- I have to Congratulate on your retirement. Thanks for your years of dedication. and hard work.
- Life begins at retirement.
- Retirement is when you finally stop doing whatever the boss tells you to do and you start doing what your heart tells you to do.
- The big challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
- May your retirement be the best days of your life.
- Your new job now is to make sure that you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
- Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials: much to live on and much to live for.
- Congratulations on your retirement; the end of an era but the start of a whole new chapter.
- We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind, and will not be easily replaced. Enjoy your retirement.
- May you do all the things you love to do and avoid the things you don’t like to do in your retirement.
- Congratulations on your well-deserved retirement.
- Retirement is when every day is a Saturday.
- We’ve always enjoyed your company here at work and we’re really going to miss you a lot. Best of luck.
- Wow, you look way too young to retire, but congratulations on beginning the next phase of your life.
- We’re so glad that you are retiring since we’ll get to spend a whole lot more time with you.
- Congratulations on your retirement! If you ever get bored, give us a call us and hang out with us.
Retirement Card Messages
- May you live out your retirement dreams to its fullest.
- Congratulations on your retirement, we’re so happy for you.
- Wishing you an amazing retirement, the best is still to come.
- May your retirement be filled with many new adventures, meaningful moments, and much happiness.
- We congratulations on your retirement. Now you can use your time to relax and enjoy all the things you haven’t had time for before.
- May your retirement be a special time spent with friends and family doing all the things that you enjoy to do.
- Hoping your retirement brings you all the best things in life.
- To one of the best people that the company/office has ever had. Congratulations on your retirement!
- All your hard work has been paid off! It is time for you to take that vacation you have been craving for without worrying about getting to work the next day. You deserve it! Happy Retirement!
- You now don’t have to wake up to the sound of your alarm clock beckoning you to work. You can enjoy an unlimited time of golfing, driving around town and cooking, unless you want to take my place? Happy Retirement!
- You have been a big part of the company. Your knowledge and years of experience brought the company to where it is today. Thank you for all the hard work! We will miss you so much!
- Retirement is equaled to freedom. I hope you enjoy doing the things that you don’t have time for before. Congratulations! Happy Retirement!
- A life without the daily traffic jams and amounts of paperwork. Welcome to that rosy life, my friend. Happy retirement!
- Retiring does not mean that you will stop hanging out with us! Drop by for coffee once in a while. Happy Retirement!
- Working has been a big part of every adult’s life. We spend half of it working for a company where we can find priceless friends. The company we chose to work for has so many memories in it – remember my first day at work and my first promotion? yes I have shared most of those priceless moments with you.& I would not be where I am today without you.yet I owe it to your unwavering patience in showing me the ropes. You will be missed dearly. Happy Retirement!
- I will never forget all the things you have taught me whether at work or in life. You are one of the reasons I have fun working. Congratulations! Happy retirement!
- To the grooviest and sassiest supervisor/boss ever, I will forever be grateful for how you generously passed on your knowledge, as well as, your valuable life experiences. The workplace will not be as fun without you. You will surely be missed! Enjoy your retirement!
- May you have a fun and bright new chapter ahead of you – one where you will have unlimited time for relaxation. Happy Retirement!
- Wishing you a new journey of success and happiness in the new page of your life. May you be showered with abundant opportunities to do what your heart desires. Happy retirement!
- The workplace will never be the same without you – the jokes, the laughter, the chats over coffee break and our Friday night out! We shared so many fun memories! You will surely be missed! Happy retirement!
- Remember the time when I first joined the company? I am like a wide-eyed child in a big unknown world. If you were not there I don’t think I will make it. You guided me through and taught me the ropes. We have our share of failures and triumphs, of fun and laughter, of hard work and teamwork. I could not imagine going to the office and see your desk empty. It makes me sad for I will not see you as often anymore, but happy that you have finally achieved your well-deserved retirement. I wish you all the best in your new adventure ahead. Congratulations!
- Cheers to your well-earned retirement! The contributions that you have imparted the company are invaluable. You are one of the foundations of this company’s success! Congratulations!
- Retiring does not mean that we will lose touch. I will keep you posted on the latest gossip so make a daily check on your email or better yet, let’s have dinner once in a while. I will miss you! Congratulations on your richly deserved retirement!
- A grand vacation to Europe or South East Asia, golfing as much as you want, visits to your loved ones and indulging in your hobbies – these are the things that I wish for your well-merited retirement. Congratulations!
- You will not miss any game of your favorite league. You can even watch the game live as much as you want! Enjoy your well-deserved retirement! Do not forget to take me with you.
- Enjoy your unlimited weekends! You can stay in your pajamas all-day-long, stay in bed as much as you want and stay at home without getting any calls from work. Congratulations on your retirement!
Few More Retirement Wishes
- Your limitless vacation starts now! You can indulge in the breathtaking artworks of the Louvre in Paris, take a walk at the busy streets of Tokyo, get a tan at the pristine beach of Maldives, wake up to the view of the exquisite Santorini and have a gastronomic adventure at Taipei. Congratulations! Happy Retirement!
- From now on you do not have to put off the things that you have been craving to do. Welcome to the time of your freedom. Happy Retirement!
- All the years of hard work, stress, meetings and taxing overtimes are now over. You can sit back, relax and enjoy life on your own phase. Congratulations on your retirement!
- You have set a great example to everyone at work. You are our role model by the ways of your teamwork, diligence, efficiency, and friendliness. Thank you for being someone we can look up to. Congratulations on your hard-earned retirement!
- No more alarm clocks, traffic jams, and manic Mondays. No more piles of paperwork and nasty deadlines. For certainty though, you will be missed at the company parties and outings; the brainstorming sessions and chats over lunch breaks. Congratulations on your sweet retirement. You definitely deserve it. We will miss you! Keep in touch.
- They say that life starts at 40. But the truth is, it starts on your retirement. When you have the luxury to do all the things you wanted to do. Congratulations on your exciting chapter ahead!
Happy Retirement Sayings
Some people just know how to bring out the best in others. You are this type of coworker! Thank you for everything you did. Good bye and good luck!
Now as you retire, we are missing our great colleague at work. Wishing you a stress-free life full of success and happiness!
A successful team is a group of many hands but of one mind. We were glad to work with a boss like you and wish you a happy retirement!
Your life’s work has made a difference! Knowing that have a relaxing retirement.
Wishing a very special person a fulfilling retirement. May your new journey to be filled with joy!
You made this a great place to work! We will miss your smiling face, and hope that you’ll visit us when you have time. Farewell partner!
Thanks for making our work life much easier and funny. Now you can unwind your mind and spend some time with your family and best friends. May you get the best of everything in life.
Well wishes for retiring colleague
You were the best co-worker anyone could ever wish for! I’m sure you will meet new challenges with your usual optimism. You will certainly be missed here.
As your career comes to an end, please know that your influence carries on. Countless lives have been impacted through the knowledge you have imparted. Hoping your retirement is everything you ever dreamed it could be.
You have done a super job at the company. Thanks for everything. Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. You will be missed, but never forgotten.
Retirement adds 5 days to your weekend! Enjoy it!
Thank you for all of your dedication. Now you can relax and enjoy the scenery around you!
Retirement Wishes Quotes
You have worked so hard for this day to come and have done such a wonderful job. May you have a relaxing retirement, knowing that your life’s work has made a difference!
Best wishes for a fun-filled but relaxing retirement. I’ll think of you often. But now forget all meetings and worries – it’s your day!
Enjoy your new status as a retiree! It’s the last time you’ll need to start a new job.
Don’t forget to spend a little of your extra time with us. We’re so happy for you!
I have to be honest with you. I’m a little jealous.
Time to relax and do whatever you want! Congratulations!
It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
Your career has earned you money over the years, but now you get to cash in on all the time you’ve earned. Spend it well.
I am happy to see you retire at just the perfect time. Actually, any time is the perfect time to retire.
You are one of the hardest workers I have ever known. You deserve a great retirement, but I know you will still keep yourself busy.
This is the beginning of the rest of your life and the rest of your life. I congratulations on your retirement.
Best wishes for an awesome retirement. Keep working hard, but be your own boss.
Just as your work has been long and satisfying, we wish you a long and satisfying retirement.
We Congratulate on your retirement! If you get bored, you know you can call and hang out with us.
We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind and not easily replaced.
Few More Retirement Wishes Quotes
You will remember the things that you did here. Thanks for your years of hard work and dedication. We congratulations on your retirement.
We’re glad that you are retiring, and we are looking forward to spending more time with you. Best wishes.
Retirement is the working person’s wish come true. Here’s to finally getting your wishes granted!
You can be taken out of the workforce, but the workforce can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
Whenever you decide to write Retirement Wishes for anybody then, your major focus should be on writing the personalized content further backed by immense love, respect and best wishes for the future
It is important to understand that whenever you decide to add the personalized information in Retirement Wishes then, this factor will help you in winning the heart of the other person in the most incredible manner.
Always remember to add immense love and respect in your content because this factor is no doubt irreplaceable. If you are still struggling with finding the right words for crafting the amazing Retirement Wishes for the people you love then, you should visit our website because our web is loaded with some amazing wishes which can easily be used by the visitors.
You can also get your content customized, all you need to do is send us the relevant details and let all the magic begin because we aim to write each and every word with sheer perfection just to satisfy our visitors.