Message For Mother
For most moms, sons, and daughters, Mother’s Day is a one-day event after which all the adoration fails out when every day attempts of life assumes control. Try not to let this happen to your amazing bond with your mother. Pick an irregular day and amaze her with a charming message for mother. Why wait for Mother’s Day or birthdays to tell your mum how much you love her?
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
Do yourself a favor and don’t depend on cheesy quotes and greeting cards that start with Dear Mom and end with the most boring one-liners. Instead, choose a heart-melting message for mother listed below from our collection on message for mother.
- A mother is someone who’ll hear your lie, patiently wait for you to say it and sometimes even pretend to have bought it. Thanks for bearing with my mom.
- I will never be able to describe in words what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, cute, caring and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you.
- A mother’s love gives to a child, what schools and colleges cannot. Love you mom.
- My life has been tolerable, livable and enjoyable even after you and dad got divorced – all thanks to a heroic single mom like you. I love you.
- I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie. Your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I love you.
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Message
Your sincere message for mother doesn’t need to be only sent on the event of Mother’s day or her birthday, this is your pure love message for mother and it’s special. Show how much you love her by sending a heartfelt and special message for mother. You can also share wonderfully crafted notes, quotes, and images for her.
Sending I love you message for mother will help you express your appreciation to your mother. Find some good and fantastic verses to send to your loving mom
- Mom, as I grow up I am realizing that I fought with you so much. Even when, all you wanted was for me to win the fight with the demons inside my head. I love you.
- Mom, all these years I kept asking and you kept giving. Now I think it’s time I started giving back and it all begins with two simple words – Thanks.
- All this while I was complaining about having nothing when in a mom like you, I had everything I could ever ask for. Thanks, ma.
- The World’s Best Mother is a book that ought to be written by its most qualified author – YOU. Thanks for everything mom.
- If all the armies in the world were commanded by mothers like you, they would all be trained in decimating the enemy’s hate with adorable smiles and warm hugs. Thanks for everything mom.
- Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.
- Metaphorically you are the programmer who has originally coded and constantly improved the operating system of my life.
- You gave up the most important things in your life so that I could take on the most important things in mine. Mom, thanks for all the sacrifices you have made.
Touching Message for Mom
Thank you messages for mother should be really sincere and special. Send a meaningful thank you message for mother and show your feelings in just one sentence.
- Best friends come and go, boyfriends and girlfriends love and move on, bosses hire and fire but the only person present through it all is a mother. Thanks for always being there for me.
- The only person who has stood by me through all life’s storms and bad weather is none other than my amazing mother. Thanks, ma.
- One day, you will realize that your mom was the best friend you never knew you had. For me, that day has come. Thanks, mom.
- There is no force powerful enough to stop me, as long as I’ve got my mother pushing me. Thanks, mom.
- I don’t see our relationship as something which is biological. For me, your warm hugs are nothing short of magical. Through life’s rough patches you’ve made me feel secure. Mom, you have been nothing less than an angel for sure.
- Mother’s Day can come and go, but my love for you will always show. I don’t need a commemorative occasion to remind me, to say thank you to my dearest mommy.
- Life hasn’t always been fair, sometimes it has been very mean. I fell down along the way, I got wounds that couldn’t be seen. But through it all, my mom never left my side. Her love is the reason my tears have finally dried. Thanks, mom.
- Mom, it has taken me too long to realize that while everyone else was busy finding faults in me, you were busy trying to fix them. Thanks for everything.
- From peer pressure to bullying and from success to failure, my mom can help me with just about everything. Thanks, mom.
Message to Mom
- Thank You are the two words I want to use to show gratitude for the two words you have given me – Perfect Life. Thanks, mom.
- For you, I am going to replace my Hellos with Thank Yous. Because that’s the only way I can show enough gratitude for all the things that you do. Thanks, mom.
- Whenever I am in trouble I ask my heart ‘What should I do?’ Every single time it replies ‘Do what your mother would tell you to’. Mom, thanks for being my guiding light.
- Mom, had I listened to your advice, I’d been at a better place today. Now, I promise to live a life, which drives that regret away. Thanks for putting up with me all these years.
- Right from the day, I was a toddler to the day, I became a responsible young adult, you have tended to me endlessly. Mom, I can never thank you enough for everything you have done to make sure that my life turns out perfectly. Thanks.
- There can never be a day so dull that can’t be brightened up with my mom’s loving smile. Thanks for everything ma.
- Bad grades, bad company, and bad habits – all these would have torn my life apart if it weren’t for a super glue called MOM who held it all together. Thanks, mom.
- Mothers like you are soft sponges which absorb their children’s tears and squeeze out pretty bubbles of happiness and joy. Thanks for everything mom.
- I don’t know where to begin, I don’t know what to say. Thank you is a very small word, for the sacrifices you make every day. From your warm hugs to your reassuring smile – everything has made my life worthwhile.
Love u Mom Quotes
- Dysfunctional families, broken homes and bitter marriages would be history if there was a mother like you in every house. Thanks for everything mom.
- Since you are a Fantastic mother and a Fabulous friend, from now on I will call you Fantabulous. Thanks for everything mom.
- No school, college or university can teach the wisdom given to me by the best teacher in the world – my mother. Thanks, mom.
- I have always wondered how it would feel to receive a touching note from my kid, thanking me for being a good mother. While I wait, I don’t want to keep YOU waiting any longer. Thanks for everything mom.
- In a day and age when happiness in life is measured in likes, retweets, and shares, there is nothing more precious than the support of a mom who really cares. Thanks, mom.
- Everyone knows that I am you SON. But only I know that you are my SUN – lighting up my life with your hugs and smiles. Thanks, mom.
- If you don’t stop being an amazing mother even for a single day during the year, why should I thank you just Mother’s Day? Thanks, ma.
- Words like trouble, grounded, scold and punish have never been in my dictionary because I have a chilled out mom like you. Thanks for being super cool.
- A mother’s love is gentler than a father’s, more tolerating than a sister’s, more accommodating than a brother’s. A mother’s love is simply the best, better than the rest.
- The PUREST and TRUEST meaning of the word UNCONDITIONAL can only be found in a MOTHER’S LOVE. Thanks for everything mom.
- Whenever life has thrown curve balls, you have helped me hit them out of the park. Thanks, mommy.
Thank You Mom Quotes
Here are some thank you message for mother along with famous quotes.
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. -Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul
Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. -George Eliot
My mother is a walking miracle. -Leonardo DiCaprio
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. -Rudyard Kipling
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. -Mildred B. Vermont
All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln
A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo
For when a child is born the mother also is born again. -Gilbert Parker
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, hundreds of bees in the purple clover, hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,But only one mother the wide world over. -George Cooper
My mom is definitely my rock. -Alicia Keys
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. -Abraham Lincoln
Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. -Sophocles
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. -Theodore Hesburgh
Sweet Messages for Mom
- Like turkey is to Thanksgiving and bunnies are to Easter, you are to me – INSEPERABLE. Mom, thanks for always being there.
- Momma’s Boy is the one thing that I won’t mind being called even when I grow older because I am proud to have a mom like you.
- The real meaning of the words True Love is not written in a dictionary, but in a mother’s heart. Thanks, mom.
- One of the things I admire most about you is to see the dedication and effort which with you educate your children, so I realize how lucky and happy they are. Happy Mother’s Day.
- May the Lord bless you on this day of mothers because you are a woman who always strives and whose priority is the welfare of their children. Wish you much happiness in your day, enjoy it.
- I can realize how much you enjoy being a mom when your eyes sparkle with joy when you tell me all you live with your children. It’s my hope that this mother’s day got joyful next to the ones you love the most.
- I know that a mother’s love is so great that you are willing to do anything for your children welfare. Thanks for your great friendship and for being such a great example for me. I wish you have a happy Mother’s Day.
- The happiness of your child is that what gives you the strength to carry on and is something I greatly admire. Have a happy Mother’s Day and receive God’s blessings on you and your son and husband.