Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
Christmas is one of the happiest seasons of our life. It gathers us together as families, where we create loving traditions and so many memories. Christmas carols, gift exchanges and family feasts are just some of the reasons that make it one of the world’s favorite holidays. Spread joy of Christmas to your family and friends by sending them these beautifully crafted merry Christmas wishes for friends and family.
We truly hope you enjoy this collection of merry Christmas wishes for friends and, in the spirit of the season, pass these on and share!
- Our friendship has proved to me, that truly all I want for Christmas, is you. Merry Christmas my dearest friend.
- My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmas time and I hope you feel all the joy this holiday season has to offer.
- I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
- Christmas fills me with hope, joy, love, and happiness. I want you to know that your friendship makes me feel the same way.
- So thankful am I for having a friend like you. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and the coming year.
- Having a friend that always hears you out when something is troubling you, truly is the most precious gift a person can ever receive in any holiday. Thus, I’d like to wish you the Merriest of Christmases!
- I sincerely hope that this Christmas becomes a great end, to an even better year. Merry Christmas my dear friend!
- It’s Christmas time! May love, success, luck and friendship come knocking at your door throughout this Christmas season. Have a wonderful Christmas.
20 Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
These are the top 20 quotes on Christmas, you can browse a comprehensive collection of the most joyous merry Christmas wishes and quotations to celebrate this festive season in our post.. Also see New Year Wishes.
“Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.” — Joan Mills
“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” — Harlan Miller
“Christmas, my child, is love in action.” — Dale Evans
“At Christmas, all roads lead home.” — Marjorie Holmes
“Christmas is, of course, the time to be home – in heart as well as body.” — Garry Moore
“At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.” — Thomas Tusser
“Christmas … is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” — Freya Stark
“Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.” — Unknown
“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles Schulz
“As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” — Eric Sevareid
Special Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
“Christmas is the day that holds time together.” — Alexander Smith
“If there is no joyous way to give a festive gift, give love away.” — Unknown
“Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” — Larry Wilde
“What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.” — Unknown
” The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!” — Charles N. Barnard
“Something about an old-fashioned Christmas is hard to forget.” — Hugh Downs
“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
“Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” — Charlotte Carpenter
“They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.” — Mrs. Paul M. Ell
“Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” — Margaret Thatcher
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends and Cards
Everyone loves to get Christmas Cards. A real Christmas card is the only way to truly show people you care at Christmas, especially when you can’t be there with them during that time of the year. Share some of these merry Christmas wishes for friends and cards.
- Here’s to wishing you a warm and happy Christmas, filled with the peace, joy and love you deserve. Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!
- One of the greatest joys of Christmas is having your whole family by your side to celebrate it with you. I wish you and your entire family a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
- As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I want to take time to tell you how blessed I feel to have you as a friend. Here’s to wishing you a very Merry Christmas and amazing New Year.
- Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
- The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend.
- May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
- Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
- May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and happy New Year too!
Short Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends and Quotes
Here are some wonderful merry Christmas wishes for friends that you can send this holiday. See Christmas Wishes For Cards
- In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
- Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
- There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
- May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
- This the season! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with memories you’ll always treasure. Merry Xmas wishes to you!
- May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
- May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
- All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
- Health, love and happiness I wish to you, Merry Christmas and good tidings too. Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends and New Year Greetings
Here on this page you will find a great collection of unique heartfelt Merry Christmas wishes for friends.
- The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
- May the lights of Christmas be your guide and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer. Have a happy holiday!
- Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
- May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas season is a full of magic, gifts, carols and joyous celebration. Have the best Christmas ever.
- May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
- Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too!
- This Christmas season may we open our hearts to all people and to God. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be filled with your favorite things and the people you love.
- Wishing you a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way. Merry Xmas greetings!
- This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer and may you have someone to kiss under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
- May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!