There is no better feeling in the world than to love someone or being loved by someone and this feeling possesses strong emotions. Couples tend to joke around and have some funny fights and this specific act increases the love between them. For these specific situations we have put together this collection of the most romantic love lines.
- My favorite place in all the world is next to you.
- I love you. Remember. They cannot take it
- You make me feel proud of being in love with you.
- You are my sun, my moon and all my stars!
- One love line to express how much you are missing your partner.
- A glance and a smile is enough to turn my day perfect.
- My love for you is a journey that knows no ending.
- My day starts and ends with the thoughts of you.
- A perfect day for me is one that I get to spend with you.
- I hope to be the last one you will love.
- Just the two of us, You and Me Forever!
- When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you
- Love isn’t complicated, people are.
- Roses are red violets are blue don’t cast me away because I love.
- I will never regret loving you, only believing you loved me too.
- You and me make a wonderful “WE”
- Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
- I am catastrophically in love with you. Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.
- Great loves too must be endure.
- And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
- I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
- I still fall for you every day.
Best 30 Romantic Love Lines
Here are the best 30 Romantic Love Lines we have arranged for you.
- A heart in love with beauty never grows old
- I am catastrophically in love with you
- Love is something sent from heaven.
- Friendship is Love without his wings
- Life is Messy. Love is Messier
- Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you, Tomorrow I’ll miss you.
- If I know what love is, it is because of You
- Your smile make me the happiest person alive.
- Like the ocean finds the shore, I’ll always find you.
- You may not notice, but I’m totally in love with you.
- Please stay, and if you can’t stay, Take me!
- Dreams do come true, I know, because I found you.
- One day, I’ll marry you.
- I’d choose you again and again.
- The best feeling is when I look at you and you’re already staring.
- I hate the idea of anyone else having you.
- The moment I met you, my brain has stopped functioning properly.
- My heart knows what it wants all along – You!
- There’s a gallery of you in my mind.
- The only rule applicable in love is to love with all your heart.
- Every time is the right time as long as it is spent with you.
- My greatest joy will be to see you smiling because of me.
- I don’t think I can go on living without you in my life.
- To see you hurt and crying is my greatest misery.
- You deserve love, and you’ll get it.
- I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart).
- Give in to love, or live in fear.
- Love cannot save you from your own fate.
- You don’t spell Love… You feel it.
- Our love is so cute that it annoys people!
Best Love Lines From Novels and Movies
Also see Love Messages
“You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.” —John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
“We loved with a love that was more than love.” —Edgar Allan Poe, “Annabel Lee”
“When you love something it loves you back in whatever way it has to love.” —John Knowles, A Separate Peace
“Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” —William Goldman, The Princess Bride
“Every lover is, in his heart, a madman, and, in his head, a minstrel.” —Neil Gaiman, Stardust
My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever.” —Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice
“Your name is a golden bell hung in my heart. I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name.” —Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn
“I do love nothing in the world so well as you – is not that strange?” —William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing
“When the day shall come that we do part,” he said softly, and turned to look at me, “if my last words are not ‘I love you’-ye’ll ken it was because I didna have time.” —Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
“I took a photo of us mid-embrace. When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful.” —Joe Dunthorne, Submarine
“I’m watching her talk. Watching her jaw move and collecting her words one by one as they spill from her lips. I don’t deserve them. Her warm memories. I’d like to paint them over the bare plaster walls of my soul, but everything I paint seems to peel.” —Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
Romantic Quotes and Love Lines
“I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat was threadbare – there were holes at his elbows; the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.” —Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
“If it weren’t for her, there would never have been an empty space, or the need to fill it.” —Nicole Krause, The History of Love
“The more you love someone, he came to think, the harder it is to tell them. It surprised him that strangers didn’t stop each other on the street to say I love you.” —Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
“If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.” —Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer
“A love story is not about those who lose their heart but about those who find that sullen inhabitant who, when it is stumbled upon, means the body can fool no one, can fool nothing— not the wisdom of sleep or the habit of social graces. It is a consuming of oneself and the past.” —Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
“Yet everything that touches us, me and you,takes us together like a violin’s bow,which draws one voice out of two separate strings.” —Rainer Maria Rilke, “Love Song”
“When he shall die,Take him and cut him out in little stars,And he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.” —William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet
You can find more Shakespeare Love Quotes on our website
Love Lines For Him
Men are tough but the ladies know how soft their special words can make them. Here we have listed 10 love lines for you to share with the man in your life.
- One Boy- Thousand Feelings
- He is not the only guy in universe but he is the only one that matters.
- Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
- This is all I want to do with Him forever.
- Thank you for being you — for sharing your love with me.
- You’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go.
- My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.
- I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
Love Lines For Her
Every man knows the value of his woman and the importance of expressing his feelings for her. Therefore you can select a few from the below listed love lines and share some with her.
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
- Love the one Who treats you like a Special one.
- Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
- This is the best to me, my girlfriend loved it.
- I fall in love with you every time I look into your beautiful eyes.
- Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.
- I’ll love you till death.
- Life without you, it isn’t life at all.
- I never knew what love was until I met you.
- You’re cute, can I keep you?
Short Romantic Love Lines
Here we have compiled some short romantic love lines for you to share with your beloved.
- The giving of love is an education in itself.
- Love is being stupid together.
- Love is suffering. One side always loves more.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery.
- Love is like a faucet, it turns off and on.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- Happiness is the china shop, love is the bull.
- Only fools fall in love and I guess I’m one of them.
- I would cross the world for someone like you.
- When I am with you,the only place I want to be is closer.
- Every time I see you, I stop breathing for a second.
- Forever is long time,but i wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.
- would swim all the oceans just to see you smile
- I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.
- Love can make even nice people do awful things.
- You only learn to love, when you fall in love.
- A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
- Love liberates. It doesn’t bind.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- A sweet ‘yes’ from you is enough to send my heart flying to outer space.
- If you are asking if I need you,the answer is forever!
- Now that I have found you, I will go nowhere but beside you.
- Stay with me – Let’s make the most colorful masterpiece together.
- I am at my truest, my silliest and my happiest whenever I’m with you.
Famous Romantic Love Lines and Quotes
For more, see Romantic Messages
“If you ever have need of my life, come and take it.” —Anton Chekhov, The Seagull
“Explain! Tell a man to explain how he dropped into hell! Explain my preference! I never had a PREFERENCE for her, any more than I have a preference for breathing. No other woman exists by the side of her. I would rather touch her hand if it were dead, than I would touch any other woman’s living.” —George Eliot, Middlemarch
“I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” —Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
“You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” —Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
“And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy.” —Plato, The Symposium
“His examination revealed that he had no fever, no pain anywhere, and that his only concrete feeling was an urgent desire to die. All that was needed was shrewd questioning…to conclude once again that the symptoms of love were the same as those of cholera.” —Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
“Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same…If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.” —Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights