Happy Married Life Wishes
Are you planing to send Happy Married Life Wishes to express your good regards to the couple whose hearts are tied and united as one? So, if you’re searching for some inspiration while writing your congratulation wedding messages, look no more. We’re sharing a list of great wedding day congratulation messages for couples and friends. A wedding gift or flower will be much more valuable if there’s heartwarming wedding wishes that congratulate them on their union.
- “There is nothing most beautiful in the world than the image of two people who love each other deeply.”
- “When two hearts become one, then ring the wedding bells. Wedding is a special day: it’s the birth of a new family.”
- “I am so happy you have found someone you can trust and love enough to share your life with. Without sharing, there is no one to reminisce about the adventures and growth that occurs in a person’s life.”
- “Best wishes from my side to the bride and groom. Wish you lots of love and happiness filled with the sweetness of newly married life.”
- “No matter how busy your days may be, make time for yourselves. Hold hands. Unwind. Surprise each other. Find little chances every day to show you’re grateful to be married.”
- “I wish that this beautiful couple dances on their grandchildren’s wedding day, I wish you both all the happiness and love in life. Happy Wedding.”
Best Happy Married Life Wishes
- “A wedding last for hours but marriage takes a lifetime to live by. I rejoice with you as you’ve found the other half of your heart. Congratulations!”
- ““I do” are the two words that bind two hearts for a lifetime. Congratulations on your wedding day!”
- “Love always binds two hearts in perfect unity. Love is the foundation of any marriage relationships. Today, we celebrate your love that will last for eternity. Happy wedding day!”
- “As you stand before the altar this day Your vow is sealed by God’s grace We shout a cheer as you say “I do” and kiss Truly a wedding brings delightful bliss. Congratulations!”
- “Love knows no borders Love sees no race For love conquers all Love brought you here. Best Wishes on your wedding day!”
- “You’d be holding each other’s hands for a lifetime Take care of each other And enjoy this sweet journey.”
- “I am overjoyed to know you have finally settled down. May your home be warmed by the burning flame of your love.”
- “This is the sweetest transition of your lives. Now, that you’re officially married, be happy. Strengthen your relationship every day. Best wishes on your wedding day!”
- “Let our glasses be filled with wine Let the drums beat a joyful sound As we welcome the newly weds The party will now commence! Loudest congratulations to you!”
- “Happy days are to stay forever Just because you are together And brighter days are yet to come Filled with laughter and fun!”
Loving Happy Married Life Wishes
- “To a lovely couple, congratulations on your wedding day! I’m so happy to see you tie your knots for a lifetime. I just pray that you will be the pillar of strength for each other.”
- “The garden wedding was lovely. Welcome to your new world as one couple. May you spend a lifetime of sweet memories together. Cheers!”
- “What a perfect match! Mr. and Mrs. ___________! May your relationship be sturdier each day Have fun!”
- “Today marks the new chapter of your lives. Not as an individual but as a couple Let God continue to be the author of your love story Have a happy home!”
- “Thank you for letting me a part of your sweet history. I stand as a witness to your love. May it continue to grow and bear fruits in the next days to come. Best wishes to your honeymoon too!”
- “Wedding gives you an opportunity to do The most important duty of a man and woman May god bless you with happiness and prosperity To complete your duty to community and mankind Happy married life.”
- “As you enter to a new stage of your life, The routine of yesterdays are past, You may have more happier days in comming days Happy married life to you.”
- “I am so happy to wish you a happy married life that will make your life happier and easier Happy wedding.”
- “A good luck marriage wishes sms that is also an acknowledgement of the invite you’ve got for the wedding. A perfect blend of thankfulness and good wishes for the couple as they get married.”
- “A message that is all about spreading love and good wishes, as your dear ones get married. Wish them a memorable and a wonderful wedding with this warm sms or private message.”
Happy Married Life Wishes Images
Short Happy Married Life Wishes
- “All my wishes for this sweet couple. May God bless both of you.”
- “Can’t believe I get to be a witness to this beautiful ceremony, my many congratulations to both of you!”
- “This is forever, and if you two are on the alter, it means it is forever, here is to you and to your future.”
- “Be loving, truly caring and encouraging to your wife and your entire home, do not break this trend.”
- “I hope two of you will go to the clouds and sit there for some time, After this day. Happy married life friend.”
- “May the brightness of this day bring a lot of happiness and joy in your lives.”
- “Life is all about learning something new in every phase of life. Happy Married Life.”
- “Today you both are standing at the start of your new journey. May you get the best of everything.”
- “Thanks to this pretty and special bride for bringing my friend out of his dungeon of loneliness.”
- “Congratulation for the biggest day of your life. May the love between you guys increase day by day.”
- “I wish you a very happy married life. May God bestow all his blessings to this sweet couple.”
- “Smile will cover every layer of your face when you wake up beside someone you love tomorrow.”
- “Hope you’ll live great together to the point of becoming one another’s life.”
- “It’s a flight journey. Spread your wings and prepare to fly to love land.”
- “You move he moves, you smile he smiles, you hurt he hurts, you are one, now and forever.”
- “The Lord surely did make someone for everyone; he is yours and she is for keeps.”
- “Enjoy each other, may you always be glad, congrats!”
Top Happy Married Life Wishes
“Thank you for making me a part of one of the most important events in your lives, I love that you two are finally hitched!”
“Marriage always thrives in abundance, do your utmost to provide everything in abundance for each other.”
“When the waves are high, and are rushing at you, take your stance and uphold the home, that’s how you win.”
“Enjoy the most beautiful days of your life with new hopes and desires. Congratulations on your marriage!”
“How wonderful love is as it is shared by wonderful people like you. The wonders of love are captivating!”
“The Creator made both of you perfectly for you. Enjoy the perfect moments created for you!”
“Rhyming words suited for a poem entitled, Marriage. Let your life be romantic like a poem.”
“Today is a milestone in your life, that make happiness and future to your life. Happy wedding wishes.”
“Help your partner see beauty. Start by looking at each other’s eyes.”
“How lovely is this day for this is the start of a new life shared by two! Keep sharing the love and care you’ve received mutually.”
You May Also Visit: WEDDING WISHES QUOTES
Best Happy Married Life Wishes
- “Marriage is like a poem. Can you make it romantic?”
- “Understand your partner’s needs and yes, don’t forget to make each other understand the three words, I love you.”
- “It takes two to tango. Give and take are two words associated with matrimony.”
- “Cheers to your new home, new environment, new individual you, new life as one!”
- “Celebrate the grand opening of your new book in life. Don’t forget to read each and research each other.”
- “Blessed are you beautiful ones who’ll be giving this world more beautiful people. Adore the beauty of marriage!”
- “Happiness and love is the theme of the day. The tears in your eyes supported the main thoughts. Stay in love!”
- “Cherish every smile, laugh, hug, kiss, and proofs of love. Best wishes! Celebrate life with endless understanding, respect, and faithfulness!”
- “The wedding that turns a boy to man and a girl to woman! All the best for both of you to start a new life as man and woman, Happy wedding”
- “This is special wishes for you on your wedding day! It is filled with by my blessings and prayers for a happy and meaning full married life for you both.”
Happy Married Life Wishes For Friend
- “Love is eternal! Keep each other close, and the love that you share today will protect your hearts forever. Congratulations on your wedding day!”
- “Words can have many meanings. Today, your vows were filled with love. May it continue to be so as you enjoy your life together.”
- “Marriage can be fun, crazy, and unpredictable, so strap in and enjoy the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride. Congratulations on your marriage!”
- “You’ve been blessed to find such a strong soul to love. Your life together is just beginning, but may your love continue to grow.”
- “I’m truly glad that you found each other because neither of you would be this happy without the other half of their soul. Congratulations!”
- “Watching you on your wedding day brings me pure joy. I’ve never seen a happier couple, and I hope you remain this happy forever.”
- “They say that smiles are contagious, and I can’t help but smile watching you marry your best friend today. May your bond only strengthen.”
- “Being married is like experiencing the seasons of the year. Each day is different, but you enjoy each one because it’s filled with love.”
- “A marriage is full of love and laughter, but your trust in one another is what will strengthen your relationship and make it last.”
- “Today, you are promising you lives to each other; you will support each other, love each other, and enjoy spending your life together.”
Happy Married Life Wishes Images
Inspirational Happy Married Life Wishes
“You were truly made for each other. As I watch you say “I do,” I couldn’t be happier for you. Congratulations on your marriage!”
“Some couples belong together. As we celebrate your wedding day, I can’t help but think that this is truly a match made in heaven.”
“Your love is as deep as the ocean; as time passes, you will become closer as a couple and your love will only grow.”
“A wedding is a starting line; a place where two souls become one. Congratulations, and enjoy the journey that you are about to begin.”
“I’ve never witness a spark of love like I have between you two today. Congratulations on finding true love that will last a lifetime.”
“You are the cutest couple that I have ever seen, and I hope all the giggles and the whispering of sweet nothings continue forever.”
“Your love is unbreakable! In this world, there will be those who are jealous of what you have. Congratulations on finding love worth envying.”
“Life may be difficult at times, but being married means that you always have someone to hold you when you need some loving encouragement.”
“Congratulations to two very important people in my life. Always treasure your time together, trust each other without hesitancy, and love each other unconditionally.”
“Your wedding day has been full of good times, unending laughter, and unforgettable moments that will continue to be part of your married life.”
Marriage Wishes For Friend
There were a lot of warm words full of love and tenderness you said to each other. So, on your wedding day, I want to wish you never stop saying words of love to each other. Congratulations on your wedding!
Love, care, support, kindness, patience and understating are values that sustain a happy and healthy family. That’s why I want to wish you all of the above. May your family prosper and be a role model! Congratulations on your wedding!
What can be better than two beloved eager to confirm their feelings for each other? Wish you two that every year of your life your love would become only stronger. And don’t be afraid of difficulties – they only will build a closer link between you two. Congratulations!
Lies, distortions, indifference and cheating – may all this horrible words stay out of your home! Family is a great thing and I wish you to enjoy being a member of it every minute of your life. Congratulations!
We all need somebody to love, care about and trust. I’m really happy that my best friend has found this special person. Congratulations on your wedding and may your life together be a never-ending honeymoon!
I wish that your feelings and words for each other would always be as genuine as at the moment of making a vow. I wish that your faces would always light up with joy, just as today. And I wish that your life would always be as sweet as your honeymoon!
Marriage is a holy union among people who want to dedicate their lives to each other. Family happiness depends on ability to listen to each other. That’s why I want to wish you to reach harmony through listening and hearing, attention and compromises. Congratulations!
Wedding Wishes For Sister
Dear Sister, I can still remember when you took your first baby steps and now you are about to take steps down the aisle. Congrats to you and your husband as you step into marriage!
Congrats to my sister on her wedding day! I can’t imagine a prettier and more loving bride than you. May you and your husband find much happiness!
This day has filled me with tears; I am losing my childhood sister, but I am so proud of the woman you have become. Best wishes on your wedding!
As kids, we talked and dreamed of our future, and now it’s here. Congratulations on your marriage! You deserve a future filled with happiness!
With your wedding day approaching, I have just one wish for you Sis: complete happiness. I hope you have truly found you’re happily ever after!
I cannot believe that my favorite sis is getting married! Hope your hubby-to-be knows how lucky he is. Otherwise, I’ll just have to be the one to remind him!
Sis, I think I helped prepare you to be terrific wife. As we grew up you learned how to put up with me, so now you can put up with anybody. So for that, you’re welcome… and congrats!
The idea of watching you walk down the aisle and exchange vows makes me so happy for my sister. I am so proud of you and congrats to you and your new husband!
You’ve learned to drive, graduated from school, and now you are getting married. Where has the time gone? Wishing you a love-filled future!
What can I say to the best sister in the world who is getting married? Words can’t even express how much I care about you. I love you and hope you have found a lifetime of love!
Famous Happy Married Life Wishes Images
You May Also Visit: Wedding Wishes