Happy Birthday Grandma
Grandparents aren’t with us forever so why not take advantage of our time with them? If we’re fortunate enough to know our grandmothers, we realize what a profound impact they’ve had on our lives. They have, in no small degree, formed our concept of womanhood. They nurtured our mothers into the matriarchs they have become. We’ve collected the best and heartfelt wishes, poems, quotes, images and messages for you to pour your heart out when you greet her with your happy birthday grandma wishes.
Isn’t it amazing how the lessons that are passed from mother to child can come back to us across generations and in such unexpected ways? Let these Happy Birthday grandma quotes remind you of the role a Grandmother plays in the lives of our children.
Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting. -Unknown
A house needs a grandma in it. -Louisa May Alcott
A house needs a grandma in it. -Louisa May Alcott
Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special. -Catherine Pulsifer
When a child is born, so are grandmothers. -Judith Levy
I remember what I didn’t like as a child. I also loved being a Mom, but I have to tell you that being a grandmother has brought a whole new side of life – the fun side -to me. -Janet Steele, Great Ideas For Grandparents
Yes, we are, gulp, older and, sadly, tire more easily, but being a grandmother today can be a sweet and wonderful experience, and many of us have the time and love to give. -Angela Bowen, Today’s Grandmother: Your Guide to the First Two Years
Being a mother and grandmother, my maternal instinct made me want to do for my associates what every mother wants to do for her children – what’s best for them. -Mary Kay Ash
30 Happy Birthday Grandma Quotes
It is a nice gesture to adopt quotes and sayings from some savvy individuals before our time to send our birthday wishes for grandmothers. These unique ladies have brought so much happiness our life that we ought to at repay them with pleasant gifts, appreciation and wrap it in one of these happy birthday grandma quotes.
Here are the best 30 happy birthday grandma quotations you can use.
There’s no place like home except Grandma’s. -Unknown
Perfect love sometimes does not come till the first grandchild. -Welsh Proverb
Grandmother – a wonderful mother with lots of practice. -Unknown
As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother. -Prince William
Grandmothers are just “antique” little girls. -Unknown
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother. -Proverb
Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone. -Unknown
A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance. -Unknown
Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while…..but our hearts forever. -Unknown
A grandma’s name is little less in love than is the doting title of a mother. -William Shakespeare
For myself, one of the sweetest words I have ever heard is “Nana”. -Zelda Rosenbaum
Every parent knows that children look at their grandparents as sources of wisdom and security. -David Jeremiah
If nothing is going well, call your grandmother. -Italian Proverb
A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. -Erma Bombeck
Uncles and aunts, and cousins, are all very well, and fathers and mothers are not to be despised; but a grandmother, at holiday time, is worth them all. -Fanny Fern
Cute Happy Birthday Grandma Quotes
My grandmother is my angel on earth. -Catherine Pulsifer
Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love. -Unknown
There are grandmothers out there who would move heaven and earth for their grandchildren. -Janice Elliott-Howard, Being A Grandmother
My Grandmother would say, “Make sure you look good. Make sure you speak well. Make sure you remain that Southern gentleman that I’ve taught you to be.” -Jamie Foxx
It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother – that’s why the world calls her grandmother. -Unknown
Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete. -Marcy DeMaree
A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend -Unknown
If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first. -Lois Wyse
Grandmothers hold their grandchildren in a special place in their heart. -Catherine Pulsifer
Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric. -Pam Brown
Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. -Alex Haley
We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me. -Phyllis Theroux
The purpose of discipline is self-discipline, and its best source is the full-time hovering presence of a grandmother. Grandmothers don’t spoil children; tired parents do. -Florence King
A garden of love grows in a Grandmother’s heart. -Unknown
Grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. -Barbara Cage
Poems for Wishing Happy Birthday Grandma
Grandparents aren’t with us forever so why not take advantage of our time with them. We have the power to make them so happy with hand-written letters and simple gifts. Go with a poem along your gifts so she can feel more loved.
- Grandmother I am thinking of you
The one who is true
Always there for me
No matter what you see
A friend I can count on you
More than you know.
Thanks for all you do.
- Grandma, hold me a little longer, rock me a little more.
Tell me another story (you’ve only told me four!).
Let me sleep on your shoulder, I love your happy smile.
I’ll always love you, Grandma, so stay with me a while.
- Grandmothers are sweet and special too
But you my Grandma are better than Pooh
The Christmas poems that you read me
While sitting on your knee
Bring back happy memories.
Days of young, days of care-free
You my Grandma will always be special to me.
- Despite my tantrums throughout the day,
You put up with me come what may.
She is like my mother,
Gentle, caring and yet like no other.
Your beautiful smile and generous heart,
Sets your pristine love apart.
- You held me first when I was tiny,
Your happy tears I remember were so shiny.
The look of love and pride on your face,
Just adds to your aura and grace.
Your arms are the most comforting place on earth,
Where love will never find its dearth.
- You are the gem
My dear grandma,
Your talks are so motivating,
All your ways so cool,
When I try to outsmart you,
I look like a fool,
You are the smile I just want to see
I love you to thee!
Short Happy Birthday Grandma Wishes
Whether you call her Nana, Grannie, Grandma, or Granny she is a special person! Really touching and heartfelt happy birthday grandma messages and wishes will surely bring a smile on her face. Therefore, pick a special birthday wish and make your grandma feel happy for her birthday.
- May God fix all your problems, and never allow you worry about anything in life. May He bless you with a happy and extremely healthy life. Happy birthday, dear grandma.
- My prayer for you today is that God shower His blessing on you. May every blessed day of your life begin with happiness and end in happiness. Forever stay blessed, grandma. Happy birthday.
- May God lift you up in the mighty name of Christ, and may this new phase of your life be filled to the brim with lots of love, peace and happiness.
- I pray that may God bless you with happiness that is more than all the waters of the world’s oceans put together. May He make your blessings and happiness overshadow your problems. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, my prayer for you is that the good Lord will always make you to flourish and blossom even in very trying times.
- May you be victorious in whatever endeavor that you engage in. God bless you, granny.
- Granny, may God let you rise and shine despite the challenges that you face. And may He give you the courage to squarely confront your limitations. Happy birthday.
- You are my Santa because you always presented me gifts. You are the glue of our family that keeps us together. Wonderful birthday, grandma.
Happy Birthday Grandma in Heaven
Even when our grandmas are no longer with us, it would be a great thing to celebrate their birthday and perhaps say some happy birthday grandma wishes for her too.
- Today is your birthday in heaven above. I am sending my blessings on the wings of a dove, not only for today, but every day hereof, I think of you always!
- May the angels sing to you in the most joyous way. Happy birthday in heaven!
- Your birthday is here, but it’s sad to know that you are no longer here. I want to send you a gift, but I know I can’t, so I will just make a wish upon a star that you carry my love wherever you are now.
- Although we miss you each and every day, the sadness seem to hit us even more now that it is your birthday. We only wish nothing but happiness wherever you are now, happy birthday!
- I am missing you every day since you left away, but I am missing you even more today since it is your special day. Though you are not here, I want to wish you a very happy birthday.
- Dear grandma, thank you for you molded me into a real gentleman. You may be generations older, but in a lot of ways, we are the same. As we celebrate your birthday, I shed a tear in sadness of not being able to hang out with you, happy birthday!
- I certainly miss you on this birthday of yours, my dear. Your photo has not moved from my bedside. Your memories never die, but they just came to an abrupt end. There is just so much more I know I should have said. But all I want to say is happy birthday, I miss you!