We’ve rounded up heartwarming Friendship Quotes that really define what it really means to become a friend to a person. From having the ability to discuss anything on the planet not to get to state a thing whatsoever, a buddy is really there for everything.
How frequently will we really take a time to tell our nearest buddies – you will find, that certainly includes our best friend – just how much we appreciate them? If you’re at all like me, it isn’t nearly frequently enough. True, they most likely realize it already, why not help remind them every so often? If you are beginning to feel just a little guilt within this department at this time, worry not, because today is the day.
Share an estimate by tagging a buddy on social networking, texting someone to your bestie, or perhaps writing one out of a card to decrease in her own mailbox (who does not love receiving surprise email?). Most likely your family will enjoy her seem like millions of dollars, and for those who have a finest friend, I am guessing you wouldn’t like to create her seem like anything less.
Friendship is not a Big thing, it is literary million little things, having fun with friends is not just fun it is great memories the real gems, so make sure you spend as much time with your friends as you can and do stupid things. Below are some best Friendship Quotes and Sayings. enjoy them
Friendship Quotes Images
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. – Henry David Thoreau
Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow T. Wilson
Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson Gentry
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis
Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas
Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. – Socrates
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept. – Samuel Butler
A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare
Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success. – Oscar Wilde
I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. – Arthur Brisbane
There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. ― Linda Grayson
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
Quotes About Friendship
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? – Abraham Lincoln
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. – Marcel Proust
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. – Buddha
It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. – Henry Ford
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. – Octavia Butler
There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you. – Paramahansa Yogananda
Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Funny Friendship Quotes
I think if I’ve learned anything about friendship, it’s to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don’t walk away, don’t be distracted, don’t be too busy or tired, don’t take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff. – Jon Katz
The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. – Barbara Kingsolver
I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. – Robert Brault
Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. – Washington Irving
How many slams in an old screen door? Depends on how loud you shut it. How many slices of a bread? Depends on how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends on how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends on how much you give ’em. – Shel Silverstein
Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. – Ally Condie
Friends are the family you choose – Jess C. Scott
We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is, at last, a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses, there is at last one which makes the heart run over. – Ray Bradbury
Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. – Charles Lamb
Friendship Quotes Images
- A stranger stabs you in the front.A bad friend stabs you in the back.An ex- boyfriend stabs you in the heart.but…best friends only poke each other with straws!:) 🙂 🙂 🙂
- A SPECIAL friend is hard to Find, Hard to LOSE And impossible to FORGET.TRUE friends are never apart maybe in DISTANCEBUT NOT IN THE HEART!!
- If all my friends decided to jump off a bridge….I wouldn’t…I would be at the bottom waiting to catch them.
- It’s so funny how ‘friends’ forget us when they don’t need any more favors.
- Friends are like snowflakes, none of them are the same!
- If you were a tear in my eye I would never want to cry because I would be scared to lose you – To my friend
- Good friends care for each other.Close friends understand each other, But true friends stay forever..beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time…!
- Friends will comfort you when a guy rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say “ it’s because you are g*a*y isn’t it?”
- A friend will call you an idiot, but a best friend will not only call you one but act like one with you.that’s me and my best friends!
- I won’t promise to be your friend forever because I won’t live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.
Inspirational Friendship Quotes
- When a friend makes some mistake, do not forget all the good things he did for you.
- Boyfriends stab you in the heart friends stab you in the back but best friends NEVER carry knives.
- Best friends remember when you say to forget it. They’ll wait forever when you say just a minute. They know somethings wrong when you say whatever. That’s how you know your best friends forever.
- A friend calls your parents Mr and Mrs ____… A best friend calls them mom and dad…
- A best friend is not the one who cries with you but the one who wipes your tears.
- Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you feel the true warmth.
- A Friend Asks For Food While A Best Friend Raids The Fridge.
- Because you mean a lot to me when you cry, I’ll cry, when you laugh, I’ll laugh, when you jump out a window, I’ll laugh again 😉
- Friendship is made in the heart, Silent..Unwritten..Unbreakable by distance…Unchangeable by time…Once a friend always a friend…
- Friendship is the candle that lights up your heart whenever it is dark outside.If I had to match every star with every reason why we are best friends. Then the whole night sky would be in the palm of my hands.
Quotes On Friendship
- Friendship is a precious gift that can’t be bought or sold. Its value is greater than mountains made of gold. If you shall ask God for a gift be thankful if he sends not diamonds pearls or riches but the love and trust of friends.
- I live for the nights I won’t remember, with the friends I’ll never forget.A good friend helps you when you fall, a best friend laughs at you and trips you again.The best time to make friends is before you need them.
- You know that you have great friends when the only time they make you cry is when you are laughing too hard
- People Come in and out your life but a true friend is the ones who leave footsteps in your heart.
- Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, & impossible to forget.
- A ring is round it has no end, and that’s how long I’ll be your friend 🙂
- A real friend is like having one more person in your family.
- Never walk away from sincere friends. When you see some faults, be patient and realize that nobody is perfect. It’s affection that matters, not perfection.
- A good friend is someone who’s there for you when you are within reach and able to comfort but a best friend is someone who would be able to love you and comfort you if you’re a million miles away.
- Fake friends are like shadows, always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hours.
- I think my favorite feeling is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much I enjoy them and their presence.
- They say best friends are hard to find well that’s cuz the best ones are already mine
- If you were killed today,
I’m sorry I wouldn’t be able to go to your funeral…
…Because I’d be in jail for killing the person who did it to you!
- Any friend will cause trouble with you in school, but a true friend will sit in detention with you and say, “That was worth it.”
- If Best friends are Forever than why is it so hard to hold on when you feel like you should be letting go?
- A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it!
- Friends and enemies have a lot in common, you will never know when they will slaughter you.
- Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the best are the ones that come out and glow!
- A friend to all is a friend to none.– Aristotle
- A true friend can see your tears pouring while others believe the smile you’re faking.
- A good friend will let you cry on your shoulder
But! a Bestfriend will go kill the person who hurt you
- Friends are easy to find, hard to let go of, and impossible to forget…
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
- Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world…
- Don’t let friends down when they need you the most.
- A friend is someone who thinks you`re a good egg even though you`re slightly cracked.
- Only true friends are people who will let you cry on their shoulders.
- If you live to be 100..
I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day;
so I never have to live without you.
Friendship Quotes Images
Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life–and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next. – Dean Koontz
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
A friendship that can end never really began – Publilius Syrus
No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow. – Alice Walker
In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends. – John Churton Collins
You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter
You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. – Dale Carnegie
Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends. – Virginia Woolf
The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? – Eugene Kennedy
Cute Friendship Quotes
Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends, till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead. – Anna Cummins
“When the great end of the day comes, the greatest joy of all will be the joy of knowing you have tried to make somebody else’s life happy.”Gipsy Smith
“Laughter is not a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is the best ending for one.”Henry Ward Beecher
“Let those be thy choicest companions who have made Christ their chief companion.” – Thomas Brooks
“A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.” – George Washington
“Nobody ‘used to love’ anyone; there is no such thing as an ‘ex-friend.'”- Jack Hyles
“We can live without our friends but not without our neighbors.” – Thomas Fuller
“It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly can never know what true friendship means.” – Charles Kingsley
“If instead of a gem or even a flower, we could cast the gift of a lovely thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.” – George Macdonald
“It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company.” – George Washington
True Friendship Quotes
“He’s my friend that speaks well of me behind my back.” – Thomas Fuller
“If I fear to hold another to the highest goal because it is so much easier to avoid doing so, then I know nothing of Calvary love.” – Amy Carmichael
“Friendship is the nearest thing we know to what religion is. God is love. And to make religion akin to Friendship is simply to give it the highest expression conceivable by man.” – Henry Drummond
“What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” – Augustine
“Hearts are united when they ache and break together.” – Jack Hyles
“If you know people in your church or your neighborhood that are facing adversity, I encourage you to offer a hand of friendship to them. That is what Jesus would do.” – Jonathan Falwell
“They are rich who have true friends.” – Thomas Fuller
“The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship.” – Francis Bacon
“Moral science is better occupied when treating friendship than of justice.” – Thomas Aquinas
“No man is the whole of himself; his friends are the rest of him.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” C.S. Lewis
“A request from a friend is a royal command.” – Jack Hyles
Friendship Day Quotes
“Friendships are discovered rather than made.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
“To please a friend is a welcome bonus; to help him is the great reward.” – Jack Hyles
“Show me the person you honor, for I know better by that the kind of person you are. For you show me what your idea of humanity is.” – Thomas Carlyle
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
“In matters of equity between man and man, our Savior has taught us to put my neighbor in place of myself, and myself in place of my neighbor.” – Isaac Watts
“He is your friend who pushes you nearer to God.” – Abraham Kuyper
“God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are.” – Billy Graham
“Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities.” C.S. Lewis
“Without friends, no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.” – Augustine
“Like a surgeon, friends cut you in order to heal you.” – Tim Keller
“Friendship that flames go out in a flash.” – Thomas Fuller
“There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
Friendship Quotes Images
A friend is a person who can share everything with you a best friend is the one that does
“Make not thy friends too cheap to thee, nor thyself to thy friend.” – Thomas Fuller
“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.REAL FRIENDS: Will knock the person out that talked bad about you
Friends are like raindrops once you loose them never come back, But best friends are like flowers they bloom with you from the start and never go away
A day without friends is like the sky without a sun…
It’s impossible to stay angry about something when a friend tries to cheer you up.
Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran
True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. – Author Unknown (The Internet, probably)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: