This set of Christian sayings contains bible verses of faith, believing, trust, inspiration, encouragement and more. Perhaps you’ll find one among this collection browse and get inspired. Here is a variety of influential Christian sayings and quotes that inspire us and point us back to Christ.
- Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.
- A house is not a home without God in it
- Stay right, follow God’s path
- Salvation can’t be bought or sold
- With God, All things are possible
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a period.
- Let God be your guide
- When life knocks you on your knees, you’re in perfect position to pray.
- With God all things are made possible
- Without Jesus there would be hell to pay
- God’s giving deserves our thanksgiving
- For every complex problem there is a simple solution. JESUS!
- Give your troubles to god; he’ll be up all night anyhow.
- Don’t blame God. He’s perfect.
- Born to live, Live for Jesus
- If we worry about tomorrow, we will miss what God has done for us today.
- Jesus is the recipe for success
- Don’t be sad when we suffer because through suffering we clear our road towards heaven.
- Mostly sometimes all it takes is just ‘ONE PRAYER’ to change everything.
- Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.
- Thanks to god what happens in our life. nothing is mistake, every end or mistake leads to a new start.
- When you love the unloving, you get a glimpse of what God does for you!
- The real significance of prayer is to connect god in our spirit and to absorb god himself.
Inspirational Christian Sayings
Inspirational Christian sayings to inspire you in your faith! Here’s the list we have compiled.
If God is your partner, make your plans BIG! – D.L. Moody
Concerned but not consumed! – Ron Sanders
The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
Never accept limitations. – Jake Byrne
Kindness is in our power even when fondness is not. – Henry James
But I tell you who hear me: love your enemies, do good to those who hurt you. Luke 6:27
Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing. – Barbara Cameron
Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. – C.S. Lewis
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
One act of obedience is better than one hundred sermons. – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Rejection is an opportunity for your selection. – Bernard Branson
The peace of God is not the absence of fear. It, in fact, is His presence. – Tim Keller
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. – Jim Elliot
If terrorists can die for their beliefs…the least Christians can do is LIVE for theirs. Live FOR Jesus.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr.
Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What’s yours?
The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us. – Billy Graham
A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her. – Max Lucado
Top 15 Inspiring Christian Sayings
Below you will find our collection of inspiring Christian sayings, and Christian proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
- God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile – Max Lucado
- Let God’s promises shine on your problems. –Corrie ten Boom
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us- Augustine
- Christ literally walked in our shoes. –Tim Keller
- He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. –Jim Elliot
- God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him –John Piper
- If God is your partner, make your plans BIG! –D.L. Moody
- You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read. –John MacArthur
- God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies. –Hudson Taylor
- Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth. –Lysa Terkeurst
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. –Francis Chan
- There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God. –Alistair Begg
- Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done. –C. S. Lewis
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. –Chuck Swindoll
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. –Mother Teresa
Here is a list of some famous Christian quotes by powerful Christian personalities.
- We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself. –Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one –A.W.Tozer
- If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’. –Elisabeth Elliot
- This is our time on the history line of God. This is it. What will we do with the one deep exhale of God on this earth? For we are but a vapor and we have to make it count. We’re on. Direct us, Lord, and get us on our feet. –Beth Moore
- The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. –Abraham Lincoln
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” –Helen Keller
- The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm. –Matt Chandler
- Continuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential. –Winston Churchill
- If you can’t fly, then run, If you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. –Martin Luther King Jr.
Short Christian Sayings
Also see, Easter Poems – Christian Easter Poetry
- Happiness is filled with sun rays that come from God.
- It’s one sick world and Jesus is the cure
- Don’t Give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- Friends don’t let friends miss out on Jesus
- Doubt sees the obstacles, but faith sees the way
- Sin and pride have one thing in common. The middle letter is “I”
- PUSH! Pray Until Something Happens
- Faith keeps me alive
- Happiness is in heaven but the joy is in the journey
- People use duct tape to fix everything. God used nails
- W.W.J.D. “What would Jesus do”
- OMG! “He saved my life”
- “My other home is outta this world” John 14:2
- I’m not brainwashed; I’m bloodwashed
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven
- WARNING! Exposure to the son may prevent burning.
- How will you spend eternity, Smoking or non smoking?
- A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance
- FAITH. A living and unshakable confidence
- Peace comes from God’s grace
- Life is short, Pray hard
- Only God can give all of himself to everyone
- Church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.
- Do your best and God will do the rest
- “Walk by faith, not by sight”
- To achieve greatness, learn from the master. Jesus!
- Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God
- Don’t tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how big God is!
- God’s love is big enough for all of us
- Body Piecing Saved My Life
- If God is fake then so are you