Birthday Greetings For Mother
Are you looking for the Birthday Greetings For Mother? Whether you’re a preteen, teenager or a grown up adult – never cheap out on the way you wish your mother a Happy Birthday. Mums deserve the Sweetest Messages, the cutest hugs and the most touching greetings.
- “You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I Wish you a very warm and Happy Birthday.
May God pour all the love and warmth on you.”
- “On your birthday, I wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday.
Love you Mom.”
- “You are the best friend I ever had, You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know.
I wish you a very happy Birthday.”
- “What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me. May God bless you with his care and peace, May you have a wonderful year.
Happy Birthday Mom.”
- “MOM, nothing I say will ever be enough for you. You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down.
I love you mom. Happy Birthday.”
- “You are My Teacher, My Strength, and My Support, You made me believe in me. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with his care and love.
I love you Mom.”
Best Birthday Greetings For Mother
- “Noheart is as pure as a mother’s heart, No love is as unconditional as a mother’s love. These are just two of the reasons why we should always cherish our mothers.
Happy Birthday Mother!”
- “God doesn’t make angels like you anymore.
May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace.
Happy Birthday Mom!”
- “My life wouldn’t be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything.
Happy Birthday Mother!”
- “Mom I want to thank you for all this years you raised me.
I really appreciate it and admire you.
You’re an amazing person and my heart is filled with warmth when I thinking of you.
Thank you for that feeling and Happy Birthday Mom.”
- “You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad,
you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad. Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the most beloved.
Happy Birthday Mother!”
- “In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all
the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life.
Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for everything!”
- “Thank you for being strong enough to say no when you know it won’t be good for me at all. Thanks for being soft enough to always say yes whenever you realize it is for my own good.
Happy Birthday! I love you Mom!”
- “You don’t stop laughing because you grow old, you grow
old because you stop laughing.
Happy Birthday, Mom!:)”
- “No woman can ever take your place in my heart because you are my one and only Mom.
You May Also Visit: MOTHER’S DAY WISHES
Birthday Greetings For Mother Images
Funny Birthday Wishes For Mother
- “Your birthday should be a national holiday. I’ll be the first to volunteer to take a day off work in your honor.”
- “Stop having so many birthdays! Seriously, each year it gets more difficult to find you a gift.”
- “When I think of the word youth, I think of you. That’s because the word “you” is contained in the word “youth.” I hope you are feeling youthful on your birthday.”
- “No one holds a candle to you on your birthday. That’s because you’re probably already hot from all the candles on your cake.”
- “I’ve decided to switch my vote from the (Republican/Democratic) party to your birthday party.”
- “Who ever decided to celebrate birthdays must have been young.”
- “Old is in the eye of the beholder.” That’s why it’s getting difficult to read.”
- “Shouldn’t you get your mom something on your birthday? It’s your birthday, but it’s her Mother’s day!”
- “Don’t let anyone tell you that you are old, especially if you can hear them say it without having to read lips.”
- “If it’s your birthday, then you better dress for the occasion. Wear your birthday suit. Just kidding, your suit is probably too wrinkled.”
- “Isn’t it funny how you end your life like the way you came out? You’re wrinkled, cold, and weak. Here’s to many more birthdays!”
- “Since your mother worked extremely hard on your birthday to birth you, shouldn’t she be the one getting the presents, cake, and party?”
- “According to the government, your birthday is a very important day. It’s the day you become a citizen. Happy Birthday Mom.”
- “Do you know what famous person was born on this very special day, I don’t know either. I only know of you. Happy Birthday Mother.”
Loving Birthday Wishes For MOM
- “You are the most wonderful person in my life, I hope you have a grand time during your birthday.
I Love You MOM! Happy Birthday!”
- “As I count my blessings, I can’t help but think of you. Thank you for the
difference you have made in my life.
Happy Birthday Dear Mother.”
- “The woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
Happy Birthday to My Super Mother!”
- “Dosn’t matter what I’ve said but deep down in my heart, you are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday Mother.”
- “If I can grow up to become even a LITTLE of what you are, I will consider myself to have achieved a LOT.
Happy birthday MOM.”
- “No matter where you are, no matter what you’re doing. Home will always be where your mom is. I believe this.
Happy Birthday MOM.”
- “Like the ground beneath my feet, all the love and care you’ve put into my life has turned into a foundation that will support me as I walk life’s twists and turns. Thanks mom.”
- “Only a mother will believe in your best even after seeing you at your worst.”
- “The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you.
Happy Birthday mom.”
- “Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you.
Best Birthday Greetings For Mother Images
Top Birthday Greetings For Mother
- “It is difficult to make a greeting and birthday wish for someone so kind, humble, gentle, generous and loving. Mom, you are the best in the whole world. Happy Birthday!”
- “I have success because you’re my Mom, I have happiness because you’re my Mom, I have love because you’re my Mom, I’m so glad I have you as my mother. Happy birthday!”
- “Nobody, including me, ever tells you how amazing you are as a mother. Well, Mom, I’m luckier than the luckiest lottery winner to have you as my mother. Happy birthday!”
- “For every year of my life, you’ve easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom.”
- “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, Mom! Happy birthday!”
- “No star has ever sparkled like you, No angel has ever earned her wings like you, No diamond is as rare as you. There’s no mother like you.
Happy birthday, Mom!”
- “Behind every great man or woman is a mother who has their back when everybody else is busy stabbing it. That mother is you.
Happy birthday, Mom!”
- “Happy birthday to the greatest friend I will ever have, the most amazing woman I know and an even more awesome mother. I feel blessed to have you as my Mom.”
- “You are more than just a mother to me — you are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me every part of yourself.
Happy birthday, Mom!”
Inspirational Birthday Greetings For Mother
- “Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!”
- “Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.”
- “Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.”
- “If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!”
- “Today is the day when I promise not to cause any of the trouble that I caused the rest of the year. Enjoy a peaceful birthday since you never know what I might do tomorrow. You’re amazing!”
- “Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy Birthday!”
- “You are breathtakingly beautiful with each year you age, and I promise I’m not just saying this because it’s your birthday.”
- “Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.”
- “Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.”
- “Dear mom, I want to say thank you for giving birth to me and supporting me throughout the years. You are truly the best mother a person can have. I love you. Happy birthday!”
Famous Birthday Greetings For Mother Images
You May Also Visit: Birthday Wishes For Mom