Baby Shower Wishes
Baby Shower celebrations are all about welcoming the new baby in the most beautiful manner with the help of some lovingly crafted Baby Shower Wishes. When you are invited to a baby shower party as a guest then, your basic goal should revolve around enhancing the beauty of the day and making it more welcoming for the kid as well as for the parents.
It won’t be wrong to state that baby shower day is one of the most hectic days for the mother-to-be because she is supposed to play the role of guest of honor and entertain each and every person with a charming baby bump. On this special occasion, all you can do is choose the most appropriate words for crafting some amazing Baby Shower Wishes, while using the following tips.
It is important to understand that Baby Shower Wishes will only be read by the parents therefore, it should be loaded with craziness and blessings at the same time. You must be thinking that what is the formula of adding craziness? Well, this factor is all about writing each and every word with love and adding a little content of personalization.
If you are looking for pre-prepared Baby shower Wishes then, check out our website and jump to the section of our choice. For getting your wish customized ping us on our website and let us do the magic because baby shower is a day which should be filled with heartwarming wishes, immense love and appreciation for the parents who are trying hard to pass each day with hope.
BABY SHOWER WISHES
- A precious gift all bundled and tied, best wishes for you and your baby inside. Many congratulations to you!
- Congratulations you two! You deserve every little slice of joy this baby will bring you.
- May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love, and happiness.
- Congratulations! You’ve been given the most valuable gift life has to offer.
- Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
- Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
- Babies are a gift from heaven. Enjoy your new addition and may you have a happy and healthy long life together.
- A warm welcome to your little someone new, I wish you all the best, and congratulations too!
- Happy baby shower! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new addition to your family.
- I’m so excited to share in this amazing gift with you. Congratulations on the new baby!
- May you and your baby make many wonderful memories together. All the best!
- Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and a new baby! Congratulations!
- Warmest congratulations to you and your new little one. May you have lots of love, kisses and snuggling in the future.
- I look forward to being a part of this new journey. I can’t wait to help you with your little bundle of joy. Congratulations!
- May you have many snuggling and fun times ahead of you. All the best to you and your new baby!
- All the best I wish to you, may your baby arrive healthily and bouncing too. Happy baby shower!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, you will be given a new baby, congratulations to you!
WISHES FOR BABY SHOWER
- May hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance fill your home with the new baby on the way. Congratulations!
- May you and your baby be showered with a lifetime of great happiness and blessings. Happy baby shower!
- God gave you the best gift ever. May you and your baby be blessed forever!
- Babies are treasured, cherished, prized, beloved and adored, may you enjoy the best gift that you’ve been given.
- I am so happy for both of you. Please know that I will always be here for you and your baby no matter what.
- May the new baby bring you even closer together. I wish you both the best!
- May the baby come out as wonderful and lovely as you. I wish you all the best!
- Congratulations, a new bundle of joy is coming to fill your home with love and bliss.
- Cheers to the new baby, new adventure and new appreciation of the word “me time”. I am so happy for you.
- I pray for your safety and smooth delivery and may God bless you with a healthy and happy baby.
- Best wishes for you and your new bundle of love.
- I am excited to celebrate this special moment in your life with you. Happy baby shower!
- I wish you all the best with everything, may your pregnancy go smoothly.
- May your baby shine like a star and make your life brighter. Congratulations and best wishes for your baby shower!
- Congratulations on your new blessing! I know you will be amazing parents. Best baby shower wishes to you!
BABY SHOWER WISH LIST
- I hope that your baby is happy and healthy and may it light up your lives even more.
- Your baby is going to be special like his/her parents. Congratulations!
- Having a new baby is exciting but right now I am going to spoil you. Happy baby shower!
- May the stork bring you a bouncing, healthy, beautiful baby that you’ll treasure forever.
- This is really exciting!!!! But today I promise to shower you and your baby with lots of love and support. Congratulations!
- With our love and support, I hope you know that we will be here for you and your new baby every step of the way. God bless.
- May your baby arrives healthy and strong. I wish you all the best with your new role as parents. You’ll both be amazing!
- I hope that the next few months are hassle free and may your new baby come out healthy and happy.
- May your newborn bring you even closer as a family. Congratulations!
- Life gets stressful and overwhelming sometimes but just remember that I’m here for you whenever you need me.
- May you be blessed with a happy and healthy baby. I look forward to meeting your new bundle of joy.
- May the joy of parenting bring you even closer together. All the best on your pregnancy!
- Hope the stork delivers you a strong, healthy, joyful, beautiful baby. Congratulations and baby shower greetings!
- I wish you all the best on the remainder of your pregnancy and the delivery of your baby. Happy baby shower wishes to you both!
- Congratulations on your gift from the stork! May the baby arrive happy and healthy.
- I wish you joy, I wish you luck, I wish you a safe delivery, I wish you a strong, beautiful and bouncing baby!
- I can’t wait to meet your baby, I know you’ll be fantastic parents. Congratulations!
- Looking forward to meeting your little angel. May God bless you and your new baby.
- That’s one lucky baby. I know you’ll make amazing parents. All the best!
- Trade in the designer purse and high heels for a diaper bag and flip-flops, you’re having a baby!
- I know it may be tough not to be able to get drunk for 9 months, but don’t worry because soon you’ll be so sleep-deprived you’ll feel drunk all the time.
- Get excited because soon you’re about to lose ten pounds in one day!
- Congratulations, you only need 14 more babies to qualify for your own reality show. Happy baby shower!
- We will miss you while you’re on maternity leave almost as much as your infant will miss you when you go back to work.
- I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby via Facebook.
BABY SHOWER WISHING WELL
- Let’s make a deal right now: you can complain all you want about baby problems and lack of sleep as long as you let me complain about being single.
- A perfect example of minority rule is a new baby in the house. Enjoy your new master.
- Enjoy this wonderful and exciting baby shower, because it’s the last party you’ll have for a long time.
- I know pregnancy may be overwhelming at times, and so too will have a newborn, but remember that you always have hundreds of Facebook friends to turn to for distraction.
- Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy. Soon you will be able to get away with sweatpants and no make-up in public.
- I was going to get you a stripper but then I realized this isn’t that kind of party.
- A lot of people will tell you to sleep when the baby sleeps. Just hope that the baby doesn’t sleep while you’re driving.
- I hope you are prepared for motherhood’s busy schedule of posting baby photos on Facebook.
- I will be more than happy to babysit your baby, as long as you don’t leave the room!
- You are going to be a fantastic mother. I can’t wait to meet your little blessing.
- Of all the people out there, you are exactly who I like to see having children because you are the type of person who will raise people who will make the world a better place for us all.
- Your baby is so lucky to have you as a mother. Soon you will give birth to one of the great joys of your life.
FEW MORE BABY SHOWER WISHES:
- There are few things which bring more joy in life than being a mother. Baby shower Congratulations to you.
- Congratulations mom to be. May your child grow up to be a kind, loving, successful and special person.
- Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy, an easy birth and a happy and healthy baby. Baby shower greetings!
- Congratulations to an amazing Mom. I know that your new baby will only add to your joy and happiness.
- Wishing you a magical and memorable motherhood. May the journey be one of joy and beauty.
- If anybody knows how to handle this motherhood thing, it’s you!
- You are going to be one of the most love children in all the world. So many of us are waiting for you with open arms and hearts.
- To our dear little bundle of joy: I can’t wait to spoil you!
- Well, little one, this is your first ever party. May you have many more celebrations, parties and moments of joy.
- Someday you will be old enough to read these words, and when you are, there’s only one thing you need to know: you are loved and treasured.
- My wish to you: may your life be full of sticky fingers, dirty feet, lots of adventures, dreams, hugs, and kisses.
- May you be protected by God always, may your life be full of meaning, happiness, and love and may you always walk in the path of righteousness.
BABY SHOWING WISHES FOR CARDS
- Little baby, we can’t wait to meet you and shower you with our love.
- May you grow up to be strong, healthy, kind, caring and successful.
- Welcome to the world, you lucky little baby! Congratulations!
- To the future you: we’ve been waiting for you and can’t wait to see how you improve the world.
- I can’t wait to meet you, watch you grow up and to shower you with love.
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
- Wishing you all the best with the new baby which, is not far away now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. Very excited for the both of you.
- To the soon to be parents! Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy.
- Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival. Wishing you all the best with babyhood.
- Wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best. We love you.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- Acknowledge how lucky, as parents you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you two(almost three) all the best.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
- Welcome to the world little one. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and joy.
BABY SHOWER WISHES FOR BABY
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor. Lots of love little man.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little-stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
- We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter. Best wishes for the pregnancy.
- We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love.
- Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
- Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories
- In another couple of weeks, it’s going to be good-bye tummy and hello mommy! Can’t wait for enough to see the baby’s pink-cheeked face and two beautiful eyes. We know your baby, be it a girl or a boy, will be a bundle of joy. Hoping to see your new star soon and a shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
BEST WISHES FOR BABY SHOWER
- Welcome to the world little one! So thrilled that you are here.
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… Congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Kudos, you guys. So happy for you two, that’s going to be one lucky baby.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
- A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
- Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- A mother-to-be has a wonderful dream. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
- A great joy is coming. Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happier.
- For your closest family and friends, you can write something about what the parents want their little one to be. For instance, if the dad loves playing guitar, it will be great if you write something related to it.
- Some parents will already decide a name for their newborn. You can also include the baby’s name on the card.
- If the new parents are not close, you can write the card in a general tone and include the entire family in the wish. For instance, “ Hearty Congratulations….(surname).. family…..”
- You can also write weird baby shower messages, but only for your closest friends. For instance, the beast arise..”
- If you are close to the mother – Then just write her first name.
BABY SHOWER WISHES FOR CARDS
- If it is a couple shower – Write to both mother and father.
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- A baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above!
- Wishing you and your baby love, laughter, sunshine, and happiness.
- We are so excited for you. Your life will never be the same. Have fun and enjoy, your little bundle of joy.
- The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
- Of all the precious gifts in life, the best is surely a baby – a blessing for now and forever.
- Baby (noun) A little bit of heaven sent down to Earth.
- A wee bit of heaven drifted from above. A handful of happiness a heartful of love.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, can’t wait to see how cute you are.
- Looking at your baby reminds us of how beautiful a gift the God and the Heaven above has bestowed on you.
- Baby, may you be strong, brave, fearless. But also be kind, gentle, and forgiving! Be the best of the best!
- Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on Angel’s feet, straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a blessing you truly are.
- May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. May you grow up to love and gracious hearts and people who care. Welcome to the world little one, it has been waiting for you.
- A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be. It was great when there were two of you, but even better when there are three.
- A little gift wrapped up and tied, a little wish for the baby inside!
Best Ever Baby Shower Wishes
- Wishing the baby a life full of adventures, blue skies, dreams coming true, happiness and joys!
- The little baby gives us butterflies, no matter how many times we see!
- We know your life is filled with joy, as you have (babby’s name) for a boy!
- Here comes a brand new little boy, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy!
- You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes, and comes with a truckload of style!
- Tiny fingers and tickle toes, cowboy boots and trucks to tow. A bundle of joy, created by love. A precious gift, from Heaven above.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and the life gets better as he is in it.
- The long wait is over, the little angel has come. We rejoice with you for this sweet gift. May she grow up to be a loving person with a gentle spirit.
- Congratulations on giving your baby boy the most precious gift ever – a baby sister.
- A cradle full of best wishes for your newborn baby girl.
- She has arrived, a little homemade princess.
- The little angel is here, and everyone’s coming to cheer. She is the perfect combination of princess and warrior.
CONGRATULATIONS ON BABY SHOWER WISHES
- Double the giggles, double the grins. Double the troubles, when you are blessed with twins!
- One will cry and one will laugh, one will weep and one will sleep. Though the troubles and the double shift, these memories will be worth the keep.
- Twin sister or brother, how can these siblings live without each other!
- Wine is mummy’s way of forgetting, what terrors you have been all day.
- Twins are a blessing. But do remember, they will gang up against you and give you a mental breakdown!
- Congratulations and all the best for the upcoming baby birth! So many things are needed for the new arrival, which makes it a great excuse to shop.
- Congratulations! You are going to be the best baby oven ever!
- Congratulations! The egg is about to crack!
- Congratulations! Hitting the bottle got a whole new meaning in your life!
- Congratulations! The White Stork is just about to land at your door with a little one
Baby Shower Wishes
Writing baby shower wishes isn’t the hardest job, all you need to do is mix your loving yet crazy emotions and color the paper with heart-touching words, which should be irreplaceable in nature.
If you are a busy head, however, you still want to share your beautiful thoughts and excitement with the mother-to-be then, it’s the right time to trust our writing skills because we hold the vision of penning down each word with sheer perfection and creativity.
Many people have this perception that personalization in the Baby Shower Wishes isn’t a good thing however, it is very crucial to understand that personalization is the only factor which can help you in winning the heart of the reader and inform them that you are extremely excited to hold the tiny hands of the new baby and transfer immense love without any barriers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: